SRT10 Forum banner

Dodge Ram 24" rims w/ 325/45/24s

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  weedahoe 
#1 ·
Ok, Im doing some thinking and before I can make a move i need to see what i can do with my current setup. I bought these rims and tires last summer when i was in Miami. They are extremely well kept. I clean them constantly and never with any harsh chemicals. They also keep a coat of wax on them. I ride with ceramic pads for less dust. There are no scratches, dings, curb rash or anything. These obviously clear my spindles. The specs on the rims are 5x5.5, +18mm offset, 6.25" backspacing.

The tires are Pirelli All Terrains (Scorpion ATR). Pirelli are US made and not the cheap Chinese tires. The tires measure 325*45*24 and have an OD of 36"

Together this set MIGHT have 5k miles on them. I drive about 5-7mins to work and usually never take it out of town because of fuel cost.....

I cleared these with my 3" spindles and 1" spacer so with 4" lift on the front you can do the same. or you can do a 3" BL and level the front or just do 4" CST spindles.

Here are some pics. I am asking 2500 firm. Not trying to be rude but dont ask for less because it wont happen.

If you want a shipped quote then please PM me your zip. Commercial addresses are always cheaper so keep that in mind. I will work with someone on the shipping cost

***if you are interested please email me at weedahoe at hotmail or find me on one of the other DR boards I am on. Im on Dodgetalk, Dodgeforums, and HTC***

For 2600 I will sell these rims/tires and sell you my CST 3" springs AND coil spacers AND install it all for you.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.