SRT10 Forum banner

Possible 2014 SRT Ram?!

29K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  SpudRacer 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
This would be so cool. I would have to wait 3-5 years to be able to afford a used one though.

#4 ·
It looks good I'd have to wait a few years also bro

#7 ·
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
:veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy :veryhappy
:eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg:

When they first showed the Viper concept, some said it would never be built...
When they did the Viper Ram concept, it was said that it would never be done...
When the Viper was laid to rest in 2010, they said it would never return...

Thank God for Dodge and Mopar in general that refuse to listen to what can't or shouldn't be done...

I say we all gently poke Mr. Gilles until the second Gen Viper Truck comes to LIFE... :poke: :poke: :poke: :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

Nah too subtle!... :chairshot :chairshot :smashfrea :smashfrea :nutkick: :nutkick:

I Say Bring it Dodge, BRING IT!!! :hail::hail::hail: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#8 ·
When they first showed the Viper concept, some said it would never be built...
When they did the Viper Ram concept, it was said that it would never be done...
When the Viper was laid to rest in 2010, they said it would never return...
You are SO right, Garrett!

#9 ·
the next srt ram will be with the 6.1, maybe the 6.4 or something close, but more than likely the 6.1

never again on the v-10

#10 ·
I would say 6.4. I don't think they will use the 6.1 because it's absent in the current model line.

#14 ·
A supercharged AWD Hemi would be what I'd like to see. Then the SRT season would last longer than 8 months. :bigthumb:

#17 ·
I like the idea of the suprecharged 6.4 litre, that would be a good base to start moding from IMO.

Ian.

#19 ·
If it had a 6.4L and AWD, it would be awesome!!

When I was at Arringtons last year they were building a turbo 1400HP AWD Cherokee SRT, it was about the baddest thing I'd ever seen...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.