SRT10 Forum banner

Matching grill with hood insert and lower airdam insert

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mauiSRT/10 
#1 ·
Whats up fellas, finally found this site! Got my '05 quad cab Ram SRT-10 about a month ago now.... 1,000 miles on her already!

Instead of going with the all chrome front, like the one picture I saw with the blue w/white racing stripes truck on here, I wanted to go with the grill matching the Black cris-cross hood insert, and the lower airdam cris-cross insert.... going with an all black front.

Does anyone know where to find that for the center grill piece to replace the chrome?

I haven't done a thing to it yet, except get my spray bed put in... minus the rails. So my work starts now!!!!

I have a cover, but it has snowed here and I needed to go places, and its dirty as hell already..... I hate to see that!

#2 ·
Dupa, welcome man this is a great site. I was thinking that same thing. i have the Black eggcrate grill from my 03 Hemi. I was going to play with when it warms up here, june july or so!!!!! :mad:

#5 ·
Welcome to the RBC Dupa!!!! Whats the motor in that prowler you have. I dont know much about those cars except you see them frequently here, as they rent them to the visitors.

patrick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.