SRT10 Forum banner

NOMINATIONS for Truck of the Month - December, 2015

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ViperDad 
#1 · (Edited)
Time to nominate your favorite truck for:

Truck of the Month!

December, 2015

The Rules:

1. You must be an active member of the SRT10Forum.com in order to vote or be nominated.

2. The nominee should have at least one picture of their truck in our photo gallery. Additional photos may also be posted from outside websites.

3. Members are encouraged to nominate themselves.

4. Members may be nominated every month but you may only win one monthly title per calendar year.

Nominations will be accepted until midnight EST on Tuesday, November 24, 2015. Nominate a friend, nominate yourself, nominate a cool truck... nominate someone!

GOOD LUCK!

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi all!
So, having just registered and being new and all, I thought that it may be prudent to nominate myself for truck of the month. Since I'm the new guy, I should probably win by default although, I'm really digging those wheels on viperhaulers truck. What color is that, titanium? I typically hate goldish colors but lookin spiffy!

Anyway, here's a picture of my awesome ride. I wonder if viperhauler might have a factory wheel laying around.

Attachments

#8 ·
Welcome! Too bad that rim is looking r-o-u-g-h! We're going to need a better pic than that if you hope to featured on the homepage. Specifically, you should have a pic in a site gallery or garage in order to be eligible for TOTM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.