Some short vid's

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Indyram 360 Supercharged 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Sounds great ;)

Nice pics :D

Mod list ?

#4 ·
Nice pics and video.That SRT-10 really stands out with all the econoboxes and sedans....he he.:D

#7 · (Edited)
Yes bro, very mean sound. How much difference do the headers make to your exhaust note and how much more heat do they create?

Say hello to my good friend and adopted son Eric de Boer. He lives in Amsterdam.

Tim

#8 ·
Nice vid truck sounds schweeetttt!! :D

#9 ·
Django said:
Yes bro, very mean sound. How much difference do the headers make to your exhaust note and how much more heat do they create?

Say hello to my good friend and adopted son Eric de Boer. He lives in Amsterdam.

Tim
The headers only give a little bit more heat, but the exhaustnoise is much louder and you really hear the difference in the car (as you can hear on the 2nd vid). The engine is more responsive and is more powerful in the lower RPM's.

#10 ·
Dutch Ram SRT-10 said:
The headers only give a little bit more heat, but the exhaustnoise is much louder and you really hear the difference in the car (as you can hear on the 2nd vid). The engine is more responsive and is more powerful in the lower RPM's.
:rolleyes: Just wanted you to know that I launch your site everytime I jump on-line.

http://www.mopar.da.ru/

Jerry

#11 · (Edited)
Eyyy Cool to see a SRT/10 from Holland :cool: I know your truck from the Saterday Night cruises in The Hague... Kickass truck man...

Thanks Jerry for posting the adress of my website.. Only i've changed the adress 2 months ago.. The "da.ru" was a free account and now i have a registered "com"adress...
It's WWW.INDYRAM.COM

Yesterday (sunday sept 18th.) i made a new page at my Dutch Dodge truck website with alle the SRT/10 trucks from Holland.. I will post here all the SRT/10 trucks from Holland with the Dutch licensplates on it.
I found a lot of SRT/10 pictures with different licenseplates from Holland..
You can see those trucks at my website http://www.indyram.com and click at "DUTCH SRT/10's".....
You can see your beautifull black SRT/10 truck on this page to :cool: Hope you like it and if you have some more great pictures of your truck, and you like to see it at my website?? please send it to me and i should update my site as soon as possible....
Hope to see next year at the Saterday Night Cruise again and maybe we can talk about your kick ass truck...
Love the SRT/10's trucks very very much but the price of those trucks in Holland is to expensive for me at this time.. I'm busy to save up money and hope after some years, that i can drive with my own SRT/10 truck on the Dutch highways....
But i love my indyram as well :cool:

Greetings from Wieringen (close to Den Helder)
Elwin...
www.indyram.com

#13 · (Edited)
We have bought the truck 2nd hand from a friend of ours, who lives in the area of R'dam, so some pics are with the first owner (yellow shirt).

I have only been once at the SNC.
I will be coming to the next SNC with our truck, so maybe I will meet you over there. The picture below is me driving the Ram. :D

Greetz from Holland.

Tristan

Attachments

#14 ·
Cool Tristan (thumb)
Love your truck and you make me very jealous with that black beast :eek:
Hope to meet you next year at the Saterday Night cruise so you can show me everything of that kick ass black SRT/10 truck.....
It's very bad that i didn't have the SRT/10 money right now!!! Hope my time is coming soon :cool:

See you...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.