SRT10 Forum banner

What's everyone paying for insurance?

26K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  shanezam203 
#1 ·
Curious as to what everyone pays for full coverage insurance on their SRT10 for regular non-restricted use and over 25yo driver (not collector car ins)..and what state they are in since that influences the amount too?
I haven't called for a quote yet from my ins carrier, but I'm sure its going to be more than the $363 a yr I pay now for a '94 Silverado :)

#2 ·
25+ views and no one has insurance or not insured for everyday use??? Or is it because I won't want the truck due to the insurance cost? :D

#3 ·
i was at work....i don't know about everyone else;)

in SC...i'm 26 my wife is 23...mine's (05 rc) on a commercial vehicle policy from GMAC, 100% business use;) with an agreed stated value of 26k, alisha has an 02 jeep gc limited 4x4 v8 with 18k stated value, 25% business use...and the work trailer is valued at 3500, 100% business use... i pay 180/month for the three....she has a clean record, and i have one lingering wreckless driving ticket from '05....and one at fault accident....

i don't know off hand how much the truck alone is, but i think it's around 75/month...

although, i will say, the taxes are almost half of what the jeep's are...and it's almost the same as the jeep's ins. rate, if i remember...

#4 ·
I pay $1400 a year for full coverage on the 10. I have a clean license, it seems that everything in NY is a ripoff. The weird thing is that there was no incease from my Ram 1500 to the 10..
For 4 cars I pay 5k a year. I can't wait to move out of here...

#5 ·
Holy sheep!! For full coverage on a '94 Silverado, '95 Trans Am, and a '99 Trans Am I'm paying $1,318 a year thru AAA... Then add another $849 for full coverage but limited use for '87 GN, '89 Trans Am, and a '79 Trans Am.... Less than $2200 a year for 6 cars.

#15 ·
i have my home, and some personal articles on a policy with travelers...my father has them for HO, auto, and personal....no complaints so far...

#17 ·
I don't have the SRT yet so I checked out travelers for my 350z and my wifes 07 nitro. They were actually 600.00 per 6 months higher! I called geico and checked to see what it would cost to get rid of the Z and add the SRT. The payment would actually drop almost 300.00 every 6 months! That means I would be looking at 133 for both the nitro and SRT.

#18 ·
I use geico and have a 2 policies. the first is for full coverage on 2 bikes,one is a harley fxstc softail and the other is a boss hoss 350ci V-8 at a cost of about $680.00 per year. My second policy is on 4 vehicles, Full coverage on a 2002 C-5 corvette and the 04 srt-10 RC and liability on a 1997 ford f-150 and 1989 dodge ram 2500 van. this is about $1350.00 a year. Me and my wife are both in our early 40s and my 22 year old son does not live at home anymore.

#22 ·
I pay 675 every six months.

Bad driving record kills me every time.

#23 ·
Mine is jut TFM (Too Freaking Much) :D

Truck, 300, and the Dakota, is about $250 a month :(

#24 ·
Just got my bill yesterday, its $638 for a year for the SRT10!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.