SRT10 Forum banner

Power Steering Line "Starting to leak" 06 SRT10

10K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  JTS Venom Performance 
#1 ·
Dealer surprised me today saying the 06 SRT10
picked up aprox 6 moths ago, "One of the power steering lines is starting to leak"
He said it was covered under warranty but I had a $200 deductible, Without coverage it'd be $400. And added this is a very common problem for these SRT10's. But I'm not seeing one person yet...lol Supposedly its just starting to come of the fitting....

How would you rate a repair like this 1 to 5.
1.. being my wife could do it, and she's only got 1 arm... Just kidding.... SHe's only got 1 leg..... I met ILean 13 years ago.. at IHop... **Disclaimer** No Disrespect Intended ""'

to 10, At worst the $200 dollar slap wil be a lot less then what youl'' screw up trying to do it yourself.

#3 ·
Not sure if you resolved this or not yet, just saw the post, I went through the same thing. I bought the factory lines and they didnt even make it out of the garage, long story short BUY JVTS (TONY) HIGH PERFORMANCE LINES. They are actually less expensive than OEM and he is one of the greatest guys you'll ever deal with. Get the oil lines too, save yourself a quart of Mobil 1 every 2-3000 miles

#4 · (Edited)
That's good advice right there Tony rocks:arms::

Oh and SRT4now I hope your wifes arm and leg grow back ok LOL

Ian.

#11 ·
Oh course not, your a regular. Mr Smith however is hilarious, but its good he keeps on topic with his posts. All in all, a pretty positive post I might add, I just have no interest his DVD sales. The link must be pretty bad, it's block where I'm at

LOL

#19 ·
Had the same problem today oil cooler lines leaking, was talking on the phone to Tony tonight one nice guy gotta order oil coler lines and power steering lines off him

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.