It's really easy after the first time. The instructions are in the manual as well.
1. Press and hold the two outer HomeLink buttons, and release only when the indicator lights (two dots below House Symbol) begin to flash (after 20 seconds). Do not hold the buttons for longer than 30 seconds and do not repeat step one to program a second and/or third hand-held transmitter to the remaining two HomeLink buttons.
2. Position the end of your hand-held transmitter 1-3 inches (3-8 cm) away from the HomeLink buttons while keeping the indicator light (dots below House Symbol) in view.
3. Simultaneously press and hold both the HomeLink button that you want to train and the hand-held transmitter button. Do not release the buttons until step 4 has been completed.
Note: Some garage door openers may require you to replace step 3 with the “cycling” procedure noted in the “View Canadian Instructions” section.
4. The HomeLink indicator light (dots below House Symbol) will flash slowly and then rapidly after HomeLink successfully receives the frequency signal from the hand-held transmitter. Release both buttons after the indicator light changes from the slow to the rapid flash.
5. Press and hold the just trained HomeLink button and observe the indicator light. If the indicator light stays on constantly, programming is complete and your device should activate when the HomeLink button is pressed and released.
NOTE: To program the remaining two HomeLink buttons, begin with "Programming" step two. Do not repeat step one.
If the indicator light blinks rapidly for two seconds and then turns to a constant light, continue with steps 6-8 to complete the programming of a rolling code equipped device.
2005 SRT-10 QC--
--wing removed at the dealership
. DC Stage ll. Pace Edwards Bedlocker with Bedrug. Front and rear EBC Brake Pads from Boomer. Front and rear Embroidered Viper logo mats from U.S. Speed. PIIA Xtreme White Plus bulbs-front and fog. Fumoto valve. Fully debadged. Zaino brothers inside and out. Roe Racing/Flowmaster Muffler. X-Metal Engineering handling kit.