Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bryson City, NC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What did you do to your truck today??
How bout a thread showing what you did/got done to your truck today?? I'll go first...
Today I ordered (all from Tony):
1. Billet polished wheel center caps
2. Coils, wires, sleeves, billet wire spacers
3. 3-gauge A-pillar pod (Fuel Press, A/F Ratio)
4. fuel fitting to plumb in the AutoMeter fuel pressure gauge
5. Caltrac traction bars
6. Rear leaf spring Poly bushing kit
Also tested the rear-view camera, thinking of drilling a small hole on the rear valance just above the hitch if there's room behind it to mount the camera. The picture on the screen of the RB1 is better than I hoped it would be.
Also shot some better photos of the new Toyo Proxes tires on the back of the truck using the brand new Coolpix S640 digital camera that arrived today, but haven't downloaded them yet.
2005 "Yellow Fever" #285 Quad-cab
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
Quote by Jim Elliott
Last edited by SpudRacer; 04-28-2011 at 02:18 PM.