SRT10 Forum banner

Stock wheels (want new centers to replace RAMS)

6K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Bad Azp Performance 
#1 ·
What are my options to purchase new centers for my stock wheels? For some reason I love the wheels but just can't stand the RAM heads.

#3 ·
I had chatted with his wife about these and she didn't have any in stock but could have some made. I thought I would see if there were other options out there (especially with pictures) I did purchase my viper front grill logo from her and its awesome so might just place my order and wait.

thanks for the input

#4 ·
i have a set of carbon dipped centers with SRT engraved in them...

one on the back side has been ground to fit a reproduction wheel (previous owner) but you can't see it once it's installed...

how about $50+ shipping?

#5 ·
Actually... I need to go check and make sure I still have them first... I may have already sold them! Stuff starts to run together when you part out a whole truck...

#8 ·
looks like i don't have them anymore - probably sold them for some beer and cheetos:D

#9 ·
Dan, if you need help keeping track of your inventory let me know. I can make you a spreadsheet or something........

#14 ·
I have Tony's polished center caps and they are 100% better than stock. They match the polished rims, they weigh about a pound each, and they are a nice subtle upgrade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.