SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys we all know how rare the silver 04 RC is , well in Wilkesboro NC they have one with 426 miles on it and its been on the showroom floor since I bought mine. Its on EBAY #4521893943 . Just thought I'd put this out there in case anyone is looking for one this would be a rare bird with no miles hardly at a great price of $37,800. But if you do call Empire Ask for Fred Lemasters, one cool guy, very easy to get along with. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks for the lead Stinker - I contacted them yesterday. Really appreciate the info as I'm looking for a silver SRT-10. Will consider either a new/low mileage 2004 or 2005.

Scott Ross :)
Billings, MT

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey guys.

I didn't buy this silver 2004 SRT-10 RC, but it was definitely the nicest used SRT-10 (only 426 miles) I found.

Stinker was right, Fred Lemasters at Empire Dodge (Wilkesboro, NC) is fantastic to work with. If you're looking for a great buy on a pristine, nicely-optioned 2004, give Fred a call (800-523-2745).

Usual disclaimers - no benefit to me - just a new-condition 2004 at a great price, and exceptional folks to work with.

Scott Ross :)
Billings, MT

PS I bought a new silver 2005 SRT-10, pick it up on Saturday. Can't wait. Red button club ---> here I come. :D

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great congrats on the purchase! Welcome to the "red button club" :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
yessssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks guys. I'll be reading closely about the following anticipated mods:
1) cold air intake
2) cat-back exhaust