SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference (if any) between the stock '04 wheels and the "option" '05 polished wheels?? What is the cost for the '05 wheels?

·
Registered
24 Posts
badgerhockey said:
What is the difference (if any) between the stock '04 wheels and the "option" '05 polished wheels?? What is the cost for the '05 wheels?
I don't know the difference, but according to the Dodge Build & Price page, the polished 22" wheels are an additional $600. I'd be interested to know peoples' opinions on the polished vs. unpolished rims.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Polished easier to clean, even when they are hot. Unpolished (still coated) are harder to clean for whatever reason. The unpolished look dull IMNSHO.

Craig

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
Polished easier to clean, even when they are hot. Unpolished (still coated) are harder to clean for whatever reason. The unpolished look dull IMNSHO.

Craig
Don't know about the polished not being clear coated. When I was cleaning them the other day, they sure looked polished with no clear until I got a side view with correct light and I saw orange peel which tells me they are clear coated.

Maybe I am seeing wrong but I think the polished wheels are also clear coated.

Site

1 - 4 of 4 Posts