SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just left my friendly Dodge dealer. Just saw a '05 Red SRT-10 QC on the bottom of a transporter. It looked pretty good for a four door SRT with an automatic. Even the Mrs. said WOW! Maybe another one in my future (truck). Now would you believe it had a window sticker of $81,000 on it!? It belongs to Dodge for their traveling show. This one was brought here for a Farm Progress Show. I find it hard to believe any ordinary farmer would care about it. I think the sticker was a phoney or Dodge just playing games with the media or something. Anyway, just thought you might be interested in the price tag. I doubt that is the going rate. ;)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Droopy said:
Just left my friendly Dodge dealer. Just saw a '05 Red SRT-10 QC on the bottom of a transporter. It looked pretty good for a four door SRT with an automatic. Even the Mrs. said WOW! Maybe another one in my future (truck). Now would you believe it had a window sticker of $81,000 on it!? It belongs to Dodge for their traveling show. This one was brought here for a Farm Progress Show. I find it hard to believe any ordinary farmer would care about it. I think the sticker was a phoney or Dodge just playing games with the media or something. Anyway, just thought you might be interested in the price tag. I doubt that is the going rate. ;)
It's gonna be interesting to see where they price this beauty at!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts