SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at my dodge dealer and he has a Red Quad Cab comeing in two weeks. He said on the reg. cab there are "NO" changes. Larry

·
Registered
91 Posts
05 srt quad cab

the dealer that i sent a dep. to for the quad cab, has a black one due in 45-60 days. unknown options or price so far. i will have to pass on that one for a silver one...i live on a dirt road, black just will not do...lol

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
edgebar said:
the dealer that i sent a dep. to for the quad cab, has a black one due in 45-60 days. unknown options or price so far. i will have to pass on that one for a silver one...i live on a dirt road, black just will not do...lol

dude I have a black one and yes it its NOT dirt road friendly!!! Wait wait wait for silver....although when clean black is absolutly awesome. The red dirt here on Maui is brutal. I keep mine in the garage at all times when not being driven. I dont even drive it to work, got a work truck for that.

patrick

·
Registered
51 Posts
Now I know why I got a silver one and live in So Cal :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Mofo said:
I was just at my dodge dealer and he has a Red Quad Cab comeing in two weeks. He said on the reg. cab there are "NO" changes. Larry
4.56 gears in the regular cab is new. Silly dealers.

·
Registered
57 Posts
A new option for the truck since it resides in the Power Wagon. More performance oriented though than regular daily driving. 9Seconds is correct. :D

I was referring too powertrain and interior refresh. Expect a new Ram coming soon for 06 and another one for 07.

·
Registered
974 Posts
hemidakota said:
A new option for the truck since it resides in the Power Wagon. More performance oriented though than regular daily driving. 9Seconds is correct. :D

I was referring too powertrain and interior refresh. Expect a new Ram coming soon for 06 and another one for 07.
Kinda off topic sorry guys. But anyway if that 06 charger SRT 8 hits the market.. Wow I'll have to trade in my wifes FX35 LOL That suckers awsome.. Can't wait to see the finshed product.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Time to go down to your local friendly Dealer and demand a VON number, and an invoice ( who cares about the pricing, you just want to see the options). You will likely get a range of excuses from the computer being down, to all the info is from the Zone Representative. As of today, July 31,2004, there is no code in the Dealer Connect System for a Q/C SRT-10, hence one can not order one, or establish a price. The boots need to be on, as the KaKa da Poo Poo flag is at full mast with many of these DC franchises. Find out how many SRT-10 Rams the Dealer recieved last year, as many only got 1-2 ( if any at all ) and they may only recieve 1 Reg. Cab, and 1 Quad Cab. If this is true , you could be in for a long wait. You are spending your money, so these are reasonable requests. We sold 25 SRT-10 Rams last year, and we are anticipating the new ones as much as you are, but we will not make false promises when the data is not out yet. We have deposits on both models, but we can only order the SRT-10 Rams. I will check next week if there is going to be a brief run of preproduction models for sale ,as this is the new method for DC, but none are showing up on our printout sheet, and that is usually noted.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Specialty Car Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep

·
Registered
91 Posts
that is more or less what this dealer said, he may only get a few if not only one, he received this info on the one supposedly coming from his zone manager, they are the largest dodge dealer anywhere, period, but as you say, he may be blowing smoke, but i've not known him to do that before and if i get my truck, great, if no silver comes to him, i'll get my money back and move elsewhere. i currently have a vehicle, so i can wait. and there are regular cabs all over the place for sale, so i can always pick up one of those.
and yes i take everything i hear with a grain of salt, and he refused to take my money on the regular cab earlier this year, as he was sure he had already received all he was going to get, so he did not pull a fast one on me then, so why now? he also was not able to give any specifics other than i am in line to purchase one, either ordered for me or whatever. the black one he told me about, he said was supposed to be the first in the western us? so who knows, i was just repeating what i was told.

·
Registered
348 Posts
what do they expect in the way of changes for 06/07?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts