SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 qc with the Paxton kit. I went out to start it and it just cranks. I had replaced the tps and drove it a few times with no problems. I pulled a plug to check spark and its not getting any, and setting no codes. Any ideas would help. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Check all the connections from your PCM. (Three rectangular wire connections plugged into the passenger side of your firewall.) If they are secure trace the wire loom from them along the back of the passenger side of the engine and look for wires that have dropped and burnt on the exhaust.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked the wires and none are melted. Could it be something like the crank position sensor, or is there something else common I should check?

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
How old is your battery?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Battery tested good. Replaced crank sensor, still nothin. Have to order cam sensor as no one local has it

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
The battery was a long shot, but an easy test.

It surprises me you have no codes. Could I ask how you are checking for codes?

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
I know your not going to get a different result, however...... Try the built in way

http://www.srt10forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10557

have you checked fuses? There's also and ASD Relay, if loose or bad could cause what your experiencing.

I'm no expert, however, while we wait for one to show up I'll toss things your direction that I've read over the years.

Wish I knew more
Jeff

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Hey, I see your getting help.... Good luck man

Vj

1 - 10 of 10 Posts