SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Thanks Craig! Have fun with this beast next week in FL!
WOW!. Way to go! Thank you John!!! I'm looking forward to it.

Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Nice run John, looks better all the time. If the weather holds, I am going to do some T&T Friday at HRP.....working on a new program. :D
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Thanks Craig! Have fun with this beast next week in FL!
JOHN, THE NUMBERS ON THE ET SLIP LOOK LIKE 10.00 TO ME. LOOK AT THE 1/8 MILE ET 7.00 AND COMPARE THE ZEROS TO THE 1/4 MILE ET. ARE YOU HOLDING OUT ON US?
NOT TRYING TO BUST YOUR BALLS, THAT WAS A GREAT RUN. IF YOU GUYS WATCH THE VIDEO REAL CLOSE, YOU CAN TELL THAT DC GOT THE SUSPENSION DEAD ON FOR DRAG RACING. IT WORKS BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE TIRES THAT BITE. STREET TIRES DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BITE FOR THE SETUP THAT COMES STOCK. I'VE NEVER SEEN A STOCK VEHICLE WORK SO WELL WITH THE ADDITION OF SLICKS. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A SETUP ON MY TRUCK THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO BOLT ON SOME GOOD BITING TIRES.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
The ET for the 1/8 is about right for that truck. I Bracket at 6.8, which ETs @ 10.71, so he is running right.

John are the Turbos spinning up the MPH or are you running Juice?????.....MPH and ET are the ones that are off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chillfactor said:
The ET for the 1/8 is about right for that truck. I Bracket at 6.8, which ETs @ 10.71, so he is running right.

John are the Turbos spinning up the MPH or are you running Juice?????.....MPH and ET are the ones that are off.
No juice, just boost. Last nite we were seeing a peak boost of 12.5 psi. There is probably another couple of tenths by leaving harder and running a bit more boost. But we just wanted to nail a few more 10 sec. passes right before we sent the truck back to Craig.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
Great Time John - Congrats!

Maybe you can answer a few Q's for me:

What kind of fuel are you using to run these 10 second times?

How much boost will Craig be able to run on 93-94 octane Pump gas?

And is the engine, internally, still stock from the factory? If NO, what did you upgrade?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
67PLY said:
JOHN, THE NUMBERS ON THE ET SLIP LOOK LIKE 10.00 TO ME. LOOK AT THE 1/8 MILE ET 7.00 AND COMPARE THE ZEROS TO THE 1/4 MILE ET. ARE YOU HOLDING OUT ON US? .
The slip says 10.8824 @ 127.12

which is awesome by the way :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hamrhead said:
Great Time John - Congrats!

Maybe you can answer a few Q's for me:

What kind of fuel are you using to run these 10 second times?

How much boost will Craig be able to run on 93-94 octane Pump gas?

And is the engine, internally, still stock from the factory? If NO, what did you upgrade?

Thanks
We ALWAYS run race gas at the track. Its just plain stupid not to as its the cheapest form of insurance against getting bad gas at the local gas station. We ran the 10.8 on about 12.5 psi boost which was about 750 rw hp. We suggest that our customers run up to about 10 psi on pump gas which is about 700 rw hp. The engine has forged pistons with lower compression (9.0:1) but is otherwise stock.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
John Hennessey said:
We ALWAYS run race gas at the track. Its just plain stupid not to as its the cheapest form of insurance against getting bad gas at the local gas station. We ran the 10.8 on about 12.5 psi boost which was about 750 rw hp. We suggest that our customers run up to about 10 psi on pump gas which is about 700 rw hp. The engine has forged pistons with lower compression (9.0:1) but is otherwise stock.
Cool - Thank You! :cool:

So, eh, with a tankful of C16, how far do you think you could push it - psi/hp?? ;) :D

I could only imagine a built bottom end, cam, and hogged out heads!! :eek:

Must be one fun-azz ride!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top