SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is This The World's Most Powerful Srt10?

1088 Rwhp And 1166 Rw Tq On Boost Only.

14 Psi, Air To Air Intercooler, 522 Stroker Motor, Stock Heads, Stock Cam, Stock Rockerarms, Stock Computer And No Aem. No Water/methanol Injection Either.

Maybe Its A Viper Srt10 Maybe Its A Ram Srt10? Could Soon Be Both...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
All I can say is WOW! :D

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
W :eek: W!!!!

Great #'s! Love to see what that power could translate to in the 1/4! (Ahem, *cough*CraigBuyOneAndFindOutPlease*cough*) :D ;)

Seriously, That's some impressive power!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Awsome to say the very least... :D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
womsterr said:
Impressive. I'm hoping this is craig's bullet we're talking about...
Actually this dyno sheet is from a Viper SRT10. One of Craig's rigs is getting almost the same identical system. Thus power should be comperable.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I would imagine at this point HP is the less the issue as compared to traction. What are you running on the rear wheels to keep this thing from just boiling the tires off it?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
womsterr said:
I would imagine at this point HP is the less the issue as compared to traction. What are you running on the rear wheels to keep this thing from just boiling the tires off it?
Along those lines, what clutch and rear end are they running??

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hamrhead said:

Great #'s! Love to see what that power could translate to in the 1/4! (Ahem, *cough*CraigBuyOneAndFindOutPlease*cough*) :D ;)

Seriously, That's some impressive power!
translates into the stock tires blowing up in smoke going into 4th prolly. lol ;)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hamrhead said:
I have a hunch that it is Craig's..................Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts