SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
John, are going to run at HRP anytime soon.....I would like to take a look... and I am not interested in running you ......Well I should not say that because I want to run everyone :D ....but you know what I mean.........just to check it out. I missed you when you were at Sonic.

Chill

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Chill, what about tech at HRP? Wont they kick us out of the track if we go out and bust a low 11 or maybe a 10.9? If you think we can run there and not get run off like they do when Vipers go 10's then we will come out there. We go to San Antonio since its a good track and no hassles.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. We ran a 28 in. tall Hoosier Sportsman Pro tire on a 16 in. rim. This tire is too short and we will be testing a 30 in. tall tire next. Should be just right. We do plan to offer a package of drag wheels/tires and rear brake mods soon. We just want to test this package before we release it. Running sticky tires will also require a clutch and slave cylinder upgrade as well. More details on all that later.

·
Registered
180 Posts
John
Thanks for the quick reply, It sounds like next season(we've only got a couple weeks left up here) you guys should have some tire/rim/brake choices to unleash even the stock potential.
Keep up the good work
Denny :cool:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
John H. i would like to ask you a question. you said you are running some of these trucks with no cats. does this mean you are just unplugging the 02 sensors, or leaving them plugged in and just tucking them out of the way?

Bill.

·
Registered
72 Posts
bump.

JH What's the latest status.. "offer a package of drag wheels/tires and rear brake mods soon".. ? Anyone else find a great combination?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Thanks. We ran a 28 in. tall Hoosier Sportsman Pro tire on a 16 in. rim. This tire is too short and we will be testing a 30 in. tall tire next. Should be just right. We do plan to offer a package of drag wheels/tires and rear brake mods soon. We just want to test this package before we release it. Running sticky tires will also require a clutch and slave cylinder upgrade as well. More details on all that later.
Great run John,

Please Keep us posted on the wheel/tire combo.

Did you have to put different brake calipers on the rear to get enough clearance for the 16 inchers??

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JACnBOX said:
JH What's the latest status.. "offer a package of drag wheels/tires and rear brake mods soon".. ? Anyone else find a great combination?
We've done a few of these packages. Here is the package and cost:

Modified rear brake calipers (exchange)
16 in. light weight wheels with slicks
$1995 plus shipping

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
John Hennessey said:
We've done a few of these packages. Here is the package and cost:

Modified rear brake calipers (exchange)
16 in. light weight wheels with slicks
$1995 plus shipping