SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just rolled in from Shreveport. In a loosing effort, I was able to improve on my best time. Previous best was 13.1 for me. I sprayed, removed tailgate and spare (left wing on) and dropped tire pressure to 23 psig. I had some trouble in practice leaving (clutch). After a little cool down I tried easing it out of the hole then hitting the gas. Ablsolutely no tire spin. I think I can improve on the 60' (practice) and lower the time some more. But, as you can see by the yellow slip, I was done for today. I drove 635 mile round trip, got 14 MPG at 80+ mph, and ran a low 12. I'm happy.:D

60' - 2.023
330 - 5.2773
1/8 - 7.945
1/8 - 91.78 mph
1000 - 10.235
1/4 - 12.152
mph - 117.19

I'll try to get a better copy of the slip later.

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
The two in back look like a couple of VERY good reasons to join the witness protection program. :)

Oh yeah- congrats on the new slip!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
9 seconds said:
I had witnesses!

aaaaa did you say something about a 12.15 time slip??? Okay, sure , I'll take purple girl on left please. Tell me where to fedx the ticket!!! :)

Ok I got that out of the system, how high did you rev before slipping the clutch out? Was your old 13.1 time with Nos or no-NOS??!! I would say you had a GREAT time there...I still want purple girl on left please, sometimes you just gotta import em here on the island!!! :D

patrick

·
Registered
180 Posts
ALL RIGHT STEVE !
Congrats on the new times, looks like you got stuff working, hav'nt been on the board very much lately to see how things were going.
Now I belive the time slip but, call BS on the witnesses :D How do we know that's your truck? could be anyones Red SRT10. for proof of witnesses, we need a picture of you in the middle, or thier names & addresses :D :D

Please, please don't have the picture with you in the middle LOL

·
Registered
974 Posts
Nice time 9, When you get that 60' time down you'll be looking at high 11's whoo.. as for the babes yeeaaooo. I am easy I'll take the three to the right of purple pants LOL!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Awesome time..yeah i'll take the one in the purple..even let her drive the SRT-10..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Awsome run, get those 60' times into the 1.8 area, and your be a decent 11second run. Btw what size of NoS shot did you run?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi: congrats. Btw i'll take the first one (i,ll even pay shipping!! hehehe :D :D )Now on another topic do you have stock exhaust or do you have the cats removed for the nitrous run ? again ccongrats

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pachy said:
do you have stock exhaust or do you have the cats removed for the nitrous run ? again ccongrats
I have the Magnaflow cat back and that's it. The rest is stock.

Steve

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just to clear things up a little, I am still running the stock clutch! I will have to find something better if I plan to launch with slicks and it won't be the Spec that I tried several months ago. Some of the mid-9 second (no relation) Vipers (gen II) are running dual disc McLoed's. I'll have to see if they have one that will work on a Gen III's if they're different.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts