SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is an open invite to all interested,on the 17th in fontana(i think) at the cal.speedway ,me and a bunch of hemi's and various dodge's will be embarking on a little get together for a day at the track. My brothers over at dodge truck world prompted me to invite any so.cal guys that might be interested- so any q's ask me or go check out the info over there---this will be my first go at it - first track day with my first stick-for sheazy

·
Registered
2 Posts
yep...to all so cal SRT10 guys and gals we are going to get together again at the California Speedway track in Fontana. I 10 at the Cherry Ave exit. This is a seriously good time with a lot of nice folks. If you want to race you want to get there early so you can get at least three or four runs in. If you just want to hang we will have an area in the pits just for us. Check this thread for up to date info: http://dtw.truckmoxie.com/forums/topic.ten-id-99094-X-801298-s-fontana_gtg_part_2_saturday_july_17th Thanks and hope to see a bunch of you there. Trev, see ya there man.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Sounds like a blast man. Sure wish I was back in Ca to join you guys... :cool:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think there is a real possibility I can make it down there. I will have to check things out and get back to you. What time is a good time to show up?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
depends if you want to drag or not. gatews open at 12 and race i think starts at 4

·
Registered
621 Posts
Oh I definitely plan on racing!!!! That sounds good to me, hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you sothern cali guys!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts