SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, the first Ram SRT10 has arrived in Belgium. I travelled about 150 miles to see it and I was sooo crazy about it, I'm Lovin' It :cool: . I wish my truck was the first in Belgium, but I don't have one yet.
I will post some pictures when I have more time. I have a movie also, with the exhaust sound :p

Greetz
Jus10

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Jus10 just don't drive it , you think you have the fever now, oh man it will drive you absolutley ccccrrrraaaazzzzyyyyyy. It causes way too much tire smoke, and we know smoking is addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Jus10,
Where in Belgium are you? Every once in a while I fly in to Brussels and drive up to Ternuezen for work. I've never passed a Chrysler dealership there but I figure they're there somewhere. My last rental car was a PT cruiser. Welcome to the site. Pictures are always welcome.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Jus10

welcome to the club!!!!!! So do you have anything like the autobahn in Belgium....ie. you can drive it fast!!!! :eek: legally that is!!

patrick

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Too happy

Jus10 said:
Here it is, and me too :D
U can see, I like it sooo much. I will post more pics later ;)

Greetz
Jus10
Welcome to the board it is great to have you. You look soo happy with your truck. I can't help but smile every time I get into mine also. I hope you have years of enjoyment with it. They are rare here, but the attention it must draw in Belgium must be way cool. Have fun and keep coming back.......Jack

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortanutely I don't have an SRT 10 yet, just went to Hasselt to take a look at one (the first in Belgium). But now i've seen it, I really need one :D and quick :p
I'm from Avelgem (near Kortrijk, in West Flanders). In USA Car Center Tienen they sell American cars (Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep,...) and in Hasselt I found someone (car dealer) who has 7 Dodges in stock and for Belgium that's a lot :p
When I buy my SRT10, I'll buy it in America and ship it to Belgium (it's still cheaper than buying one in Belgium). The price in euros in America is +- €37000 and in Belgium €65000. So for this price, I can buy one in America, pay all taxes in Belgium, get an LPG gas installation installed, get it homologated,...In America it's cheap ;) Do you know any good dealers there, which would ship this car to Belgium?

Greetz
Jus10

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
AperFectCircle said:
Bill P. GET ON IT!! COME ON YOUR SLACKIN lol :D

-Vin-

Billy whattaya doing man!!!!! warm up the trailers and call Matson shipping!!!

patrick

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Kevan said:
Patrick- how do you warm up a trailer?
:D

aaah dont sweat the details man!!!!!!!!!!LOL .... too much coffee yesterday!!

patrick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts