SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have posted in the wrong area before, 2 srt 10's i know of for sale
04 silver 3-400 miles in wilkesboro nc Empire dodge ask for Fred I can't remember his last name sorry. I think they will take about 40 not sure.

04 red 40 -50 miles in gastonia nc McKinnny dodge nav side curtains sticker $47 but will take about $38-$40.

not making money on these just posting to help anyone out they may want one a a decent $. If ya need anymore info let me know.

·
Registered
105 Posts
stinker said:
I may have posted in the wrong area before, 2 srt 10's i know of for sale
04 silver 3-400 miles in wilkesboro nc Empire dodge ask for Fred I can't remember his last name sorry. I think they will take about 40 not sure.

04 red 40 -50 miles in gastonia nc McKinnny dodge nav side curtains sticker $47 but will take about $38-$40.

not making money on these just posting to help anyone out they may want one a a decent $. If ya need anymore info let me know.
Fred LeMasters is at Empire Dodge. I have talked to him before, and he was very helpful. I don't know about the other place.

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Fred's the one I purchased mine from, the other is at mckinney dodge down in gastonia up from Franklin Square on 74. My wife has had some warranty work done on her QC and they seem ok. But they tried like crazy to get her to trade , they really wanted to get rid of the red one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts