Nice pic indeed :)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
QUICKSILVER said:
With OVER 1,200 blk. SRT's, they have to race each other. Would have to leave the State to RACE a Silver-one. hehe, hehe
no body told you!? black IS THE FASTEST! sorry about your luck. ;)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Yes, FAST Black is the way to go.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Man... EVERYBODY has a black one! You guys need to try and be a little bit more original. :D TRY RED!! :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
They made more black so all of the "cool guys" could get em! LOL, I think black weighs a little less too, thus making us a little faster! LOL

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
HDVIPER said:
I think black weighs a little less too, thus making us a little faster! LOL

yeah man, thats right!!!!

Its the billet fuel door vs the oem fuel door race!!

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
yellow is the fastest color

oh wait mine has not been over 55 mph will it go faster god i hope so

JD

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
QUICKSILVER said:
It's amazing that there were two SRT-10's in the same place @ the same time.
I have yet to see another SRT-10 Ram...... :rolleyes:
I know there is another Silver SRT-10 up in Salt Lake City, 40 miles north of me. We chatted at a cruise night before I bought mine.

I was in Temecula, CA (my hometown) visiting my family. I was headed to I-15 to go south to San Diego. All the sudden another red Ram SRT-10 came screamin' up next to me. He took the northern onramp. I turned to my wife and said, "Damn! I hope mine sounds that good!" I wish I knew if he was a local or not.

We had the truck in Santa Monica for Thanksgiving at my son's house (He lives on Stoner. Do you know where that is?). In fact, someone from DC Performance left a card on my windshield. The next time we're down there we'll have to keep a look out for a certain quicksilver bullet terrorizing the neighborhood.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I'm with your guys I have not seem a SINGLE SRT 10 on the road. Not even the Viper. I live in Metro Atlanta too. I've seen a ton of hemis with the srt hood and bumper cover but thats it.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
In about 8 months time I have seen 3 different ones. One was a yellow one on a test drive from the dealer so I don't think it counts.

Ive Seen JAX Ram on the road.

I saw a black one about a week after I got mine. He had Hot Blue flames painted on it and His Harley tank was painted to match. He had it in the truck with him.

I havn't seen him since??

Are you on this board anywhere?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Marc T said:
In about 8 months time I have seen 3 different ones. One was a yellow one on a test drive from the dealer so I don't think it counts.

Ive Seen JAX Ram on the road.

I saw a black one about a week after I got mine. He had Hot Blue flames painted on it and His Harley tank was painted to match. He had it in the truck with him.

I havn't seen him since??

Are you on this board anywhere?
They sold three srt-10's within 45miles of my house. a red, silver, and black one, and I have yet to see any of them on the road! (Of course I live in the middle of nowhere too!)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Big Asp said:
I know there is another Silver SRT-10 up in Salt Lake City, 40 miles north of me. We chatted at a cruise night before I bought mine.

I was in Temecula, CA (my hometown) visiting my family. I was headed to I-15 to go south to San Diego. All the sudden another red Ram SRT-10 came screamin' up next to me. He took the northern onramp. I turned to my wife and said, "Damn! I hope mine sounds that good!" I wish I knew if he was a local or not.

We had the truck in Santa Monica for Thanksgiving at my son's house (He lives on Stoner. Do you know where that is?). In fact, someone from DC Performance left a card on my windshield. The next time we're down there we'll have to keep a look out for a certain quicksilver bullet terrorizing the neighborhood.
That card was from the "MAN" himself, Dan Cragin :eek: he livies in the area. No doubt saw your truck..real nice gentleman.
Next time your coming down, give a shout-out. Where your talking about on Stoner...I could spit and hit the Park from where I'm at. Suprised you didn't hear me...lol :p

:cool:
Quick;-)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts