SRT10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Dodge SRT-10 Viper Truck
13,800 miles

The truck is in mint condition. Never seen a track, and has never been ran hard. Oil changed on time. Interior is flawless.

Has the following upgrade package:

Navigational System
Side Air Bags

asking $45,000.00 obo

pictures below

reply, send a pm, or email [email protected]







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Nice truck.. I say if you can get it, none of us should let them go cheap. Let em buy em new if they want that...Its a year one! only a little over three thousand of them made! Hell of a deal if you ask me. Good luck. I hope you get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Not trying to burst your bubble but, here in TX, you can get a QC for 49 to 52 grand. RC are going for with less miles, 36-39 grand, 2004 for the RC. Check autotrader.com no ****, my zip code is 76543, do a check with in 200 to 300 miles. It kills me knowing I payed 47,000 for mine new. Have a good one, good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Tx02SVT said:
2004 Dodge SRT-10 Viper Truck
13,800 miles

The truck is in mint condition. Never seen a track, and has never been ran hard. Oil changed on time. Interior is flawless.
:rolleyes: Never been ran hard? How could that be?! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
I paid $45,600 including all 3 options NEW on 7/22/04. Been in storage since November with 1,800 miles...best I can get is $37-38K according to Ebay which has several listed throughout the U.S.

Automatic 15-20% depreciation off the showroom floor once '05 production started no matter how many are scheduled for production for 2005.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
MacksSrt said:
none of us should let them go cheap. Let em buy em new if they want that....

I totally agree with this. Since we are owners of a truck that is produced in limited numbers, we as the owners should demand premium resale prices. We can do that when we go to sell (we really never should sell :D )

I own a yellow fever and if I had to sell it, I would be damned if it would leave my ownership for anything less then what I paid for it (not sticker).

F' these car dealers who rip you off on trades as well as the auction houses. These trucks are special and need to be sold as being special which means higher prices. Keep your truck or demand high resale prices. We CAN control resale values of our hotrods!

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
You guys got your trucks for really good prices. I paid $57,000 for my 05 Black SRT-10. Out here in California we get screwed on everything.

J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
621 Posts
Jay5150 said:
You guys got your trucks for really good prices. I paid $57,000 for my 05 Black SRT-10. Out here in California we get screwed on everything.

J.

No ****! I thought I paid more than everyone on here at 52,000. The way I look at it is, I WANTED THE FIRST ONE I SAW!! I didn't care what the f-ing price was! I agree with you guys, IF and that is a huge IF I were to sell, I wouldn't let it go for less then I paid. And if someone didn't want to buy it, go find another one. We can control the re-sale value, don't let these things go cheap! I just wish everyone who bought these things would join this board!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,891 Posts
Sitedrifter said:
I totally agree with this. Since we are owners of a truck that is produced in limited numbers, we as the owners should demand premium resale prices. We can do that when we go to sell (we really never should sell :D )

I own a yellow fever and if I had to sell it, I would be damned if it would leave my ownership for anything less then what I paid for it (not sticker).

F' these car dealers who rip you off on trades as well as the auction houses. These trucks are special and need to be sold as being special which means higher prices. Keep your truck or demand high resale prices. We CAN control resale values of our hotrods!

Mark
exactly-perception is reality for some. EBAY is a whores market, so anything of value usually has a deprecited price. Hemi Cuda's were bought and sold cheap back in their day, now look at them. a SERIOUS customer will pay more for something if he knows it is well taken care of. stick to your guns, there always will be some ****ing retards giving **** away. the trruck is worth it, so stick it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Jay5150 said:
You guys got your trucks for really good prices. I paid $57,000 for my 05 Black SRT-10. Out here in California we get screwed on everything.

J.

Bill P. probably could have shipped you one for $10K less.

He sell's them all over the USA and then some.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
we need help dodge, from like maybe cutting back on production ,or stop production that will help us maintain resale value.they produce thesefor a few more yrs prices will be in the toliet.WE NEED PRICE PROTECTION.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,803 Posts
You know, I really don't care what my resale is. The joy I get from owning and driving such a well designed and potent beast far outweighs what it is or will be worth if I'm ever done with it. I get more smiles for my buck than with most anything else I have ever owned. :D :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
974 Posts
Milo55 said:
You know, I really don't care what my resale is. The joy I get from owning and driving such a well designed and potent beast far outweighs what it is or will be worth if I'm ever done with it. I get more smiles for my buck than with most anything else I have ever owned. :D :D :D :D :D
Boy that's a no ****ter their :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
621 Posts
Milo55 said:
You know, I really don't care what my resale is. The joy I get from owning and driving such a well designed and potent beast far outweighs what it is or will be worth if I'm ever done with it. I get more smiles for my buck than with most anything else I have ever owned. :D :D :D :D :D
Good point, kinda made me feel bad. I need to get out there and give her a massage this weekend!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Jay5150 said:
You guys got your trucks for really good prices. I paid $57,000 for my 05 Black SRT-10. Out here in California we get screwed on everything.

J.
I live in Southern California, home of the dealer markup and I got 2,000 off sticker for my 05 Blk QC! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,025 Posts
drf said:
Bill P. probably could have shipped you one for $10K less.

He sell's them all over the USA and then some.
Cheaper.....yes but not THAT much cheaper....and he does ship everywhere even to Maui!!!!!!!!!!


patrick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
966 Posts
Keep your askin' price

Tx02SVT said:
2004 Dodge SRT-10 Viper Truck
13,800 miles

The truck is in mint condition. Never seen a track, and has never been ran hard. Oil changed on time. Interior is flawless.

Has the following upgrade package:

Navigational System
Side Air Bags

asking $45,000.00 obo

pictures below

reply, send a pm, or email [email protected]







keep that price that YOU want. I tried to check kelly and nada books (a couple of weeks ago, just for curiosity) and the srt is not even listed. I myself consider this an exotic truck...a poor man's Ferrari if you will...and the price should stay up there...don't budge on the price. These trucks don't pop out of the mfg plant as often as other models...these are special machines..
Hope you get the $$ you want.
As for driving hard, i suspect that you mean, you haven't beat the hell outta the truck from every lite in town.
& that's ok...I haven't even smoked my tires yet and it has not gone to the track. i have gone FAST...115mph for a short sprint on the fwy... but that's about it.

Dallas :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Dallas said:
keep that price that YOU want. I tried to check kelly and nada books (a couple of weeks ago, just for curiosity) and the srt is not even listed. I myself consider this an exotic truck...a poor man's Ferrari if you will...and the price should stay up there...don't budge on the price. These trucks don't pop out of the mfg plant as often as other models...these are special machines..
Hope you get the $$ you want.
As for driving hard, i suspect that you mean, you haven't beat the hell outta the truck from every lite in town.
& that's ok...I haven't even smoked my tires yet and it has not gone to the track. i have gone FAST...115mph for a short sprint on the fwy... but that's about it.

Dallas :D
It's in Kelly now.

Here's some estimates for a 2004 stock QC - excellent condition with 14K miles, NAV, and side-air bags using 76201 zip-code (Denton, TX):
- trade-in: $40,200
- private-party sale: $42,900
- dealer sale: $45,725
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top