SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following the thread regarding the sequence numbers of the 2005 Ram SRT-10s. I know that those numbers are not available but are the actual numbers produced for each color available? I have been told that there were (200) 6-speed Regular Cab and (300) automatic Extended Cab Yellow Fever editions produced but what about the other colors. i.e. Black, Red and Silver? I see where the 2004 numbers are availabe. (1278) Black, (1045) Red, (710) Silver and (50) VCA's. I own #178 of the Yellow Fever edition.

Thanks,
Al Barlow
Maine

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I do not think productions numbers for black, red and silver will be available until after production stops sometime in July and then a couple of months after that. :confused:

Site 8)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
DC is a little lame when it comes to production numbers and time of build as compared to Ford whom tracks their svt line etc... much better. Even for Fords 2006 f 150 Harley Davidson truck they are gonna make 10k of them and give you production info for each one. You can read about it on putc.com if interested.

patrick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts