1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Ram SRT10 QC auto with cold air intake and catback exhaust:

420.5 rw hp
465.4 rw tq

We did a graph overlay vs a bone stock 2004 6-speed 2door SRT and they were pretty close. The auto shifts at about 5350 rpm.

We dont have a bone stock baseline test on a SRT QC auto yet. But I will guess they are making around 395 - 400 rw hp bone stock.

I will try to post a dyno sheet later on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey John I asked this in another thread but this one pertains to it better. Have you dynoed the throttle body with the other two items you have already dynoed? Have you tuned on the truck at all and if so what kind of gains do you think you would get?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ixlr8 said:
Hey John I asked this in another thread but this one pertains to it better. Have you dynoed the throttle body with the other two items you have already dynoed? Have you tuned on the truck at all and if so what kind of gains do you think you would get?
Here is what we have seen so far on a 2005 SRT QC Auto:

Stock: 403 rw hp

Magnaflow, Cold Air Kit, Throttle Body: 435 rw hp

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cool thanks John. Have you had any luck tuning the truck with a VEC 2 or do you have your own tuning system. What kind of results do you think you would get with that tune?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ixlr8 said:
Cool thanks John. Have you had any luck tuning the truck with a VEC 2 or do you have your own tuning system. What kind of results do you think you would get with that tune?
I would suggest that you direct VEC2 questions to Sean Roe as I am sure he can give you much better info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts