SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy all'

has anyone heard yet whether the 2005 regular cab will be available in an auto trans option just like the 2005 quad cab?

i understand that the 6 speed is fun but i am partial to the auto.

cheers.

mopar or no car!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Quad Car Ram SRT-10 Info

kalani said:
howdy all'

has anyone heard yet whether the 2005 regular cab will be available in an auto trans option just like the 2005 quad cab?

i understand that the 6 speed is fun but i am partial to the auto.

cheers.

mopar or no car!!
The latest issue of Autoweek (June 28, 2004) has a 3/4 page item under the news section (page 4). It shows a picture of a Red Quad Cab Ram SRT-10. The only real info in the news item is that that it is a quad cab and has four-pot brake calipers. The truck looks good. They also mention the Power Wagon, whicjh is Hemi powered, 2500 on 17" wheels with 33's. There is a small tease of a 6.1 Hemi (375 HP) in the near future too in a 4 door Charger.

The other option for the an auto powered Ram SRT-10 is too find a clone truck like some of our money grubbing local dealers who are building Regular Cab and Quad Cab Ram SRT-10 Clones loaded with every option but the motor....you can get 22" wheels, Ram SRT-10 Body cladding, aftermarket accessories for the motor, get it painted in any color and the Hemi-powered Regular cab Ram SRT-10 clones start at $41, 000.

I haven't found any confirmation yet for the transmission in the Quad Cab Ram SRT-10.
Mark

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
One of the reasons I sold my qc hemi was because I wanted to be able to shift the gears. I love the feeling of really driving the vehicle.

As for cloned srt/10's, that is just pure BS. Who are you fooling? OK get the hood, wheels, etc.....no big deal they look great, but to put srt/10 badges or viper powered badges on a non viper engine truck is just lame. I guess they are the one wearing fake Rolex's too. " Heh look at me I am cool, I gots a pholex with gold like luster and drive a 03 srt/10 truck in blue with a 4.7 engine." Try faking the dana rear end dude!!!! So can any kook buy srt/10 badges from the dealer? Thats lame.

aloha from Maui........not faking it either, I really am here. :cool: patrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts