SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am selling my 2005 Silver SRT-10 w/ polished wheels. It only has 1,490 miles on it. Never in rain/snow. Only 6 weeks old. Broke in properly, never raced. Has flush fitting tonneau cover. It is as new, $42,500. Located in Denver, CO. You can call me at 303-907-6980 or email [email protected]

Thanks,

J.R. Osborne
Denver, CO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Nothing is wrong w/ the truck, unfortunately my job has changed and I need something 4-wheel drive. The truck is as new.

Take Care,

J.R.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
QUICKSILVER said:
COOL....I do off-road. Hope you get what you want for the Truck :)

p/s: Darksyde..nice sequence # on your Truck :eek:

:cool:
Quick;-)
Damn it Quick, don't make me have Bill P. post the sequence of VIN numbers. I might have Truck numbered 171, but it was SECOND off the assembly line. BTW Pedro and Jose assemblied 80%, while Garcia and Juan did the other 20%. All 4 of my tires are sequential serial #'s. Plus I have matching "LOT" spark plugs. Beat that? ;) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
JR183 said:
Hello,

I am selling my 2005 Silver SRT-10 w/ polished wheels. It only has 1,490 miles on it. Never in rain/snow. Only 6 weeks old. Broke in properly, never raced. Has flush fitting tonneau cover. It is as new, $42,500. Located in Denver, CO. You can call me at 303-907-6980 or email [email protected]

Thanks,

J.R. Osborne
Denver, CO

I just sent you an email....I will give you a call shortly!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top