SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think with the auto trans hook up now do you think you'll still get the same power out of the viper engine? I wana know what you guys would think of its 0-60 time. Also how comfortable are the seats in the rq and the high beams does dodge still make the high beams so when you have your fog lights on and you trurn on your high beams your fog lights go out to give you front lights more power.?Also how does the viper engine sound like when you give it some gas and the exhaust?

·
Registered
35 Posts
In reference to your question regarding seat comfort... I love the seats in the SRT-10. If DC decides to put the same seats in the QC, you will see what I mean. They are great. Very nice lateral support and tons of room. Compared with any sports car or truck I have driven, I prefer the seats in the SRT-10 over any of them.

As far as sound of the engine under heavy acceleration and high rpm's...lets just say you will not be disappointed. Very "race-carish."

·
Registered
732 Posts
Based on what a customer of mine who does marketing for PVO was telling me about the QC since he has been driving one around to and from events, its a dog. Yes its got room, and it will go (it has to its got 500HP) but not near like the RC. He did say putting 4 adults in was nice, but 2 in a RC were better :)

Hopefully before he heads out to St. Louis (some DCX event) he will bring it by the store so i can snap some pics

JD

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
max43211234 said:
Do you think with the auto trans hook up now
Sure it will and you won't have to be a great driver either.
do you think you'll still get the same power out of the viper engine?
Yes, you'll have the same power from the engine but maybe not to the tires.
I wana know what you guys would think of its 0-60 time.
Slower than QC because of 300# more weight. The 4.56 gears will help.
Also how comfortable are the seats in the rq
Very nice!
and the high beams does dodge still make the high beams so when you have your fog lights on and you trurn on your high beams your fog lights go out to give you front lights more power.
I don't believe it's for power but because of laws. You can clip one of the connectors off of the relay and stop that I hear.
Also how does the viper engine sound like when you give it some gas and the exhaust?
My opinion, it's more of an exotic sounding engine. If your thinking V-8, you'll be disappointed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts