SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the new '05 Ram brochure at the dealer today. It shows a red QC for the SRT-10 on pages 3-4 and a nice package walking in front of the truck. They quote 0-60 in 5.5 sec. Must be because it's heavier. 3 small windows on the side of page 3 show the dash with auto shifter and another one shows the trailer hitch. In the back on page 26 it addresses both reg cab and QC standard equipment. Both come with "painted" wheels standard and polished as optional. The QC does come standard with the tonneau. Anyway just thought some might get a laugh at the cheap wheels. You spend this kind of $$$ and get shortchanged. :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Definitely post the pics please. I have a QC on order and haven't even seen those pics yet...

·
Registered
447 Posts
There's a sunroof option on the SRT-10's?
Or is that only for the Q-C's?

·
Registered
140 Posts
The features of the Reg Cab read "Lowered Ride Height"
Quad Cab says "Standard ride Height"

Does that mean the Quad has a standard suspension?

·
Registered
966 Posts
short bed looks

Droopy said:
I hope this worked. Here are the pictures you requested. the quality is ok because I photographed these out of the brochure:) :confused:
I like the standard cab that we have better. The truck just looks 'tuffer'.
I had a 2004 Hemi quad cab...just too big for me.
The big plus for me (having my std cab) is that it can fit in the garage.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I fit 2 reg cab and 1 QC in my garage. The QC is tight in length. Reference the suspension differences, I think that since the QC can 'offically" tow it probably has standard height 2 wheel drive suspension where the reg cab has lowered and is not approved for towing use. Just a guess. The tonneau looks good too but I bet it is outrageous on price from DC for aftermarket. Alos no mention of the special yellow package. Is it a VCA special or is it for the masses? Also why $2500 for the yellow? :)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Totally agree, and we ordered all our trucks with the polished wheels!

So Bill, does this mean my two will have the polished wheels?

Craig

·
Banned
901 Posts
Looks naked without the Hurst....Guess I just enjoy choosing when she shifts....lots more fun...Too bad not an option with the quad....and it will be interesting to see what the driveline loss will be with that automatic tranny. Easier I guess if your going to haul / tow with it.

I hope DC didn't " cushion" that trans too much to hold a warranty.

First Viper with an auto isn't it ??

·
Registered
732 Posts
dang craig

you are a mans possessed with the rams

I just ordered a yellow one and cant wait

Jamie

only srt10x2

lol im actually only going to own 1 im giving the red one to dad

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol it doesnt even have the heated seats switches like the Laramie package normally has

thats great. 52,000 on a truck with leather but no heated seats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts