SRT10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much soul searching and debate with the better half, I have decided to sell. I've been guilted by the fact that I don't drive it much, and my oldest is looking at getting her own car and attending college pretty soon (I haven't put a penny away for either).

Make me an offer. I will be selling it to someone here, or to CarMax in a little while (maybe a few weeks). I expect to subsidize the balance owed on my loan and I'm in the process of securing the personal loan now to do so.

This is a 2005 QC, Yellow Fever #292, 6-CD, slding rear window, bedliner, 100% bone stock and just hit 4,000 miles this weekend. Only extras are Mopar Wheel Locks and a custom cover. This struck is always kept indoors or covered since I bought it new just after Christmas of 2004. All oil changes done on schedule, and with Mobil-1 0W-40 synthetic motor oil. Never driven in the rain, only sunny clear days. I have every bit of paperwork it ever had, right down to the original window sticker.

Pics available in my sig below. PM me if you are interested, I'm gonna go cry now... :mecry:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry - purchase only folks. No trades.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Den, sorry to hear that you are selling Miss Fever your truck has reached trade mark status for the forum thanks to you being active and full of knowledge. I hope you get what you are looking for. it's a buyer's market so you will get some strange offers. good luck

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
daddo said:
where are you located. for some reason the browser wont let me email you. i am interested
Southern North Carolina - email is [email protected].

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goshow996 said:
Den, sorry to hear that you are selling Miss Fever your truck has reached trade mark status for the forum thanks to you being active and full of knowledge. ... good luck
Thanks - I appreciate your kind words!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh - wanted to mention this truck has over a year of factory warranty left!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
625 Posts
hey den, i have a customer looking for one of these trucks, if you want to pm me what you have to have for it and i'll notify the customer and see if i can help you sell it. Customer is located here in asheville, nc not to far from you

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First $32,500 takes it...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SRT-10 Fanatic said:
Hi,

I can offer $29,500 right away. Could pay and pick it up any time.

Let me know if that is acceptable to you.

Thank you,
Florian
If I still have it in four months, yes.
If you want it now, it is $32,500.

Thanks!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, it looks like the sale is complete.
Took long enough, but patience is indeed a virtue.
I just wish I had originally bought it for the price I'm selling for now. I'd never even consider letting it go if that were the case.

Oh well...time to get my daughter a car and start putting away for her masters degree!
I'll still be around - I expect to get things sorted out to where I can buy another one.
Hopefully I can find another Yellow Fever QC w/moonroof, Sirius w/6-CD, U-Connect and tonenau cover!

·
Registered
135 Posts
DenOfThievz said:
Well, it looks like the sale is complete.
Took long enough, but patience is indeed a virtue.
I just wish I had originally bought it for the price I'm selling for now. I'd never even consider letting it go if that were the case.

Oh well...time to get my daughter a car and start putting away for her masters degree!
I'll still be around - I expect to get things sorted out to where I can buy another one.
Hopefully I can find another Yellow Fever QC w/moonroof, Sirius w/6-CD, U-Connect and tonenau cover!
Well good luck to you then DenOfThieves. I'll close this thread seeing as the deed is done. If you need it reopened for any reason, shoot me a PM.

Medic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.