SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check out the pics at

http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/neatstuff/whatsnew/gallerynew.asp?MODEL_ID=384

They will give you a good idea of what is coming for the 2006 SRT10... ;)

Note the new headlamps, grill, front fenders, and interior. My favorite feature is that you can get the map-based GPS NAV radio like the 300C's have!

Please note that the SRT will not be offered in the 'Mega' package..

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I do not like the front end at all :eek: but I have to see it in person to really back my current thoughts :confused: . I do agree the new GPS system is a great feature and would like to have that option in my 05.

Site :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
ugly

that looks ugly! they are screwing up the ram the same way they screwed up the dakota. Im glad i got mine when i did.......

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well maybe with body colored grille and viper scoop and different lower dam, lowered stance, which they would hopefully do with a 2006 SRT-10 version. Maaaaybe it will be all right. Just hope they keep on making the SRT-10 so the performance parts get cheaper.

·
Registered
196 Posts
johnj said:
that looks ugly! they are screwing up the ram the same way they screwed up the dakota. Im glad i got mine when i did.......
I totally agree! The front end doesnt fit with that truck at all!
Ours look 110% better :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I will reserve judgement, But I will say that I'm not impressed :(

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
BlueFlame said:
Just hope they keep on making the SRT-10 so the performance parts get cheaper.
I hope they STOP making them after this year! I don't want this truck to end up being another dime-a-dozen ride like the Gen2 Lightning. :confused:

Oh, I don't like the front end much (Hate the Dakota's too :p ), and DAMN that truck's BIG! :eek:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
beastly1 said:
I Second That Response, I Hope They Stop Building The Srt 10 Too.
if they do, then we will have one valuable Viper Truck!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
The extra room is going to be great. It may be time for a new 3/4 ton. Is that new nose a done deal? I don't like it much on the Dakota/Durango either.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I agree with the added room being a nice addition. I might replace the 99 2500... it's about due.... I am not very impressed with the new front end.... But I have the same opinion about the dakota/durango...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Front end not my style,i am happy with my 05 SRT Ram..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really don't care what they do to the truck I will always love Mopar But I must say that the front end of the New Mega has to grow on me ... it is definatly different... The durango and Dakota im starting to get used to.

·
Registered
211 Posts
So far, I can't get used to that front end. Don't care for the dakota front either. I'm definately glad I got my 05 srt-10. I wonder if and what next years srt-10 will look like?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts