SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SELLING MY VERY RARE LOW MILAGE 2006 RAM SRT-10 REGULAR CAB WITH ONLY 20K MILES. THIS COMBO OF INFERNO RED AND REGULAR CAB IN 2006, THERE WAS ONLY125 PRODUCED. THIS TRUCK BEING A 2006 (04 &05 HAD THE OLD FRONT END AND BENCH SEAT INSIDE) HAS A REDESIGNED FRONT END AND INTERIOR. VERY LITTLE WEAR ANYWHERE ON THE TRUCK. HAS BRAND NEW TIRES WITH LESS THAN 500 MILES ON THEM.
LIST OF MODS: STRAIGHT PIPED EXHAUST (HAVE ALL STOCK PARTS INCLUDING THE MUFFLER BTW), TUNE, K&N COLD AIR INTAKE, LED HEADLIGHTS, AND TAILLIGHTS (HAVE STOCKS) THAT LOOK AS CLOSE TO THE ORIGINALS AS POSSIBLE JUST MUCH BETTER LIGHTING.
OTHER THAN THAT, THIS TRUCK IS TRUE TO WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AND HAS BEEN BABIED BY ADULT OWNERS.
CALL OR TEXT ME AT 1+941-380-2626 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE SPECIFIC PICTURES EMAILED TO YOU. I COULD ONLY UPLOAD 10 ON THIS THREAD.
IM LOOKING FOR $40000 TO SELL MY TRUCK..
NATURALLY ASPIRATED V-10 TRUCK WITH A MANUAL T-56 TRANS WILL NEVER BE BUILT AGAIN SO THIS TRUCK WILL ONLY GO UP IN VALUE.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts