SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I have a 2006 ram srt10 and unfortunately the lower block (short block) got broken during a race .. and I'm looking for a 8.3 engine or at least I want to order rebuilding parts.

I truly can use help about where to order parts from or used engine

Thank you 馃檹馃徎

Lifetime Premium member

Registered
05 RC YF Paxton / 05 QC NA
Depending on where your from
NC - Jtsvp.com
MO - Jmbperformance.com
CA - Acperformance.net
PA - Partsonlinenetwork.com

Bigger question is what happened?
Hole in block?
If you find a whole replacement engine i would be interested in parts from the old one

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bigger question is what happened?
Hole in block?
If you find a whole replacement engine i would be interested in parts from the old one
Yep a 3 inch hole in the block ..my car has over 100k miles on it and i think it was around 122 f here back in last summer and I didn't actually payed attention to the engine heat gauge and it just happened!!

Anyhow thanks again for your help I really appreciate it, I found a clean short block over here and I'll replace the old one with all the components, so yea I'm selling if you guys are interested in the old ones.

Email me [email protected]
Or Dm me at instagram TalalSv6

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Over here? Where?
Short block will be missing a lot of items so dont sell anything until yours is back running.

No, here in Saudi i found a wrecked 3rd gen with only 3000 miles on "good hunt"

It's really not a common car over here so I got lucky

Thanks for the advice tho 馃憤馃徎

Registered
05 RC YF Paxton / 05 QC NA
You say wrecked 3rd gen, not 06 motor.
FYI, cranks, crank sensors, knock sensors arent interchangeable between 04 trucks and 05/06 trucks.
Also, in case its a 3rd gen car motor, the front cover and/or tstat housing is different from trucks also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts