SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More information coming soon on the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals!!!

WHEN
JULY 17TH - JULY 18TH

WHERE
QUAKER CITY RACEWAY
1/4-mile IHRA-Sanctioned Drag Racing Facility
10359 W. South Range Road | Salem, OH 44460 | (330) 332-5335​

WHO
2005-newer Chrysler 300/300C, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum
All SRT Vehicles (including): Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, Dodge Caliber SRT4, Dodge SRT4,
Dodge Viper, Dodge Ram SRT10, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, Plymouth Prowler

Questions? Info! Questions?
Anthony: (PM) turbobuckeye | (email) [email protected]
P.O. Box 360582 | Columbus, OH 43236-8000 | Phone: 614.633.8033
[email protected] | www.LXandBeyondNats.com | www.twitter.com/LXandBeyondNats
www.facebook.com/pages/ACG-Motorsports-LLC/70442034984 | www.myspace.com/LXandBeyondNats

The Legal Stuff:
  • Distribution: This event information may NOT be published on any website or other forms of media without prior written permission from Anthony-turbobuckeye.
  • Promotions: If you wish to use this event, or event title, to promote your own event, business, service, club, etc., please send a detailed PM to Anthony-turbobuckeye for approval. NO flyers without permission.
  • Vendors: To avoid conflict, NO vendor displays will be permitted without prior written consent from Anthony-turbobuckeye. Please PM your request.
  • Drawings: If you wish to donate prizes/gift certificates for this event, PM Anthony-turbobuckeye for further info. Please DO NOT post in the thread.
  • Rights: Should there be a problem with the event at ANY point during the planning, implementation or execution of the event Anthony-turbobuckeye reserves the right to change ANY part of the event's policy whenever and however we want for what we deem, in our sole judgment, is for the good of the event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone, and participants who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave.
  • Liability: ALL participants agree to release and discharge Anthony-turbobuckeye, and/or ANY other entity connected with this event, from ANY and ALL liability for damages, loss, injury, claims or judgments resulting from their participation.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
SSounds like fun.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Will see what I can do with next summers work schedule...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
That would be cool Tom.I`m not sure where Salem is but I think east of Columbus.Maybe 120 or so miles for me.

You need to make the Mopar Nats too!:fing02:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
SSounds like fun.
That would be cool Tom.I`m not sure where Salem is but I think east of Columbus.Maybe 120 or so miles for me.

You need to make the Mopar Nats too!:fing02:
Salem is in northeast Ohio, near the Youngstown/Akron/Canton area. :fing02:

It would be great to see some more RAM SRT10's in attendance. The one in the pic above is owned by the SRT Team. Its hard to tell thru all the smoke but he is towing the Challenger SRT10 on a trailer while doing that burnout!!!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
OK,then not to far from Summit Racing then? Not too far from me.Maybe a couple hundo.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Salem is in northeast Ohio, near the Youngstown/Akron/Canton area. :fing02:

It would be great to see some more RAM SRT10's in attendance. The one in the pic above is owned by the SRT Team. Its hard to tell thru all the smoke but he is towing the Challenger SRT10 on a trailer while doing that burnout!!!
I thought that's what I could see......:fing02:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
I do have one question if you know...

I know that RAM SRT-10 is an 06, but it sure looks Flame Red and not Inferno Red, Do you have other pictures of it?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK,then not to far from Summit Racing then? Not too far from me.Maybe a couple hundo.
Yes sir, correct! ;)

I thought that's what I could see......:fing02:
By far the sickest burnout of the weekend! They kinda surprised everybody as they were leaving. Looking forward to having them back in 2010.

I know that RAM SRT-10 is an 06, but it sure looks Flame Red and not Inferno Red, Do you have other pictures of it?
Of course, let me find them and I will post up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here ya go!

Not sure which year or color it is but here are some pics of it.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Yep,Flame Red...the slowest color.:wavey:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
I was thinking black ,but that is just me...I`m just sayin`.:wow:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Yep,Flame Red...the slowest color.:wavey:
Agreed... I think I speak for us all that Solar Yellow is clearly the fastest color!
Yea, But that guy has 1 of 8 2006 Flame Red QC's

I would love to get a copy of the door sticker on that truck

Slow, but more rare than the Hope Diamond

J

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
The other thing that I notice on the truck that just fascinates me, it has 2005 Badging....

If you can tell, this is the most exciting thing for me all year, and you got to see it close up

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
If you can tell, this is the most exciting thing for me all year, and you got to see it close up
You need to get out more.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
I can walk out on the porch....does that count

Besides, this is one of my favorite threads all year, turbobuckeye, does a great job and the payoff at the end......makes me smile

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
maybe it was wrecked and he put an 06 doghouse on it...i noticed, too...

or maybe he likes the 05 badging more????

1 - 20 of 120 Posts