SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More information coming soon on the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals!!!

WHEN
JULY 17TH - JULY 18TH

WHERE
QUAKER CITY RACEWAY
1/4-mile IHRA-Sanctioned Drag Racing Facility
10359 W. South Range Road | Salem, OH 44460 | (330) 332-5335​

WHO
2005-newer Chrysler 300/300C, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum
All SRT Vehicles (including): Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, Dodge Caliber SRT4, Dodge SRT4,
Dodge Viper, Dodge Ram SRT10, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, Plymouth Prowler

Questions? Info! Questions?
Anthony: (PM) turbobuckeye | (email) [email protected]
P.O. Box 360582 | Columbus, OH 43236-8000 | Phone: 614.633.8033
[email protected] | www.LXandBeyondNats.com | www.twitter.com/LXandBeyondNats
www.facebook.com/pages/ACG-Motorsports-LLC/70442034984 | www.myspace.com/LXandBeyondNats

The Legal Stuff:
  • Distribution: This event information may NOT be published on any website or other forms of media without prior written permission from Anthony-turbobuckeye.
  • Promotions: If you wish to use this event, or event title, to promote your own event, business, service, club, etc., please send a detailed PM to Anthony-turbobuckeye for approval. NO flyers without permission.
  • Vendors: To avoid conflict, NO vendor displays will be permitted without prior written consent from Anthony-turbobuckeye. Please PM your request.
  • Drawings: If you wish to donate prizes/gift certificates for this event, PM Anthony-turbobuckeye for further info. Please DO NOT post in the thread.
  • Rights: Should there be a problem with the event at ANY point during the planning, implementation or execution of the event Anthony-turbobuckeye reserves the right to change ANY part of the event's policy whenever and however we want for what we deem, in our sole judgment, is for the good of the event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone, and participants who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave.
  • Liability: ALL participants agree to release and discharge Anthony-turbobuckeye, and/or ANY other entity connected with this event, from ANY and ALL liability for damages, loss, injury, claims or judgments resulting from their participation.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
SSounds like fun.
Will see what I can do with next summers work schedule...
That would be cool Tom.I`m not sure where Salem is but I think east of Columbus.Maybe 120 or so miles for me.

You need to make the Mopar Nats too!:fing02:
Salem is in northeast Ohio, near the Youngstown/Akron/Canton area. :fing02:

It would be great to see some more RAM SRT10's in attendance. The one in the pic above is owned by the SRT Team. Its hard to tell thru all the smoke but he is towing the Challenger SRT10 on a trailer while doing that burnout!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK,then not to far from Summit Racing then? Not too far from me.Maybe a couple hundo.
Yes sir, correct! ;)

I thought that's what I could see......:fing02:
By far the sickest burnout of the weekend! They kinda surprised everybody as they were leaving. Looking forward to having them back in 2010.

I do have one question if you know...

I know that RAM SRT-10 is an 06, but it sure looks Flame Red and not Inferno Red, Do you have other pictures of it?
Of course, let me find them and I will post up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Here ya go!

I do have one question if you know...

I know that RAM SRT-10 is an 06, but it sure looks Flame Red and not Inferno Red, Do you have other pictures of it?
Not sure which year or color it is but here are some pics of it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The other thing that I notice on the truck that just fascinates me, it has 2005 Badging....

If you can tell, this is the most exciting thing for me all year, and you got to see it close up
HaHaHa! Glad I can entertain you! :D

You need to get out more.
I can walk out on the porch....does that count

Besides, this is one of my favorite threads all year, turbobuckeye, does a great job and the payoff at the end......makes me smile
Walking on the porch only counts in the winter and thanks! :fing02:

maybe it was wrecked and he put an 06 doghouse on it...i noticed, too...

or maybe he likes the 05 badging more????
its a 06 with 05 badges
More than likely its a pre-production vehicle since it belongs to an SRT Engineer. Just sayin........:wavey:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Update: Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday BUMP/Update:

Tell your favorite aftermarket vendor, magazine, food or drink company that you want to see them at 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals. We have some in mind already but maybe we have overlooked one of your favorites. ;)

Shout out to Performance Auto and Sound Magazine!!!
(Stay tuned for more 2010 LXBY announcements)

Thank you to Domestic Driver Magazine for their coverage of the 2009 LX & Beyond Nationals.
Be sure to pick up a copy of their Nov-Dec 2010 issue available online at www.domesticdriver.com!!!

LX & Beyond Community Page has been added so you can keep up with all your favorite forums and car clubs.

A&W Restaurant reserved for Friday night for the kick-off party on Friday, July 16, 2010.
The Owner is extremely excited to have everyone back again next year (more news to follow)

Host Hotel information will be ready sometime after the Thanksgiving holiday.

--------------------------------------

Black Friday Sales

Now Available: 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS: The DVD by WHATSNEWSNX
$35 each (includes Shipping & Handling**) - (2 Disc Set) - CLICK TO ORDER 2009 DVD
All Orders thru 11/30/2009 will also receive 2008 DVD

Official LX & Beyond Nationals event tshirts still available in limited sizes.
(2008) $10 each (includes S&H) - (2009) $15 each (includes S&H) - CLICK TO ORDER 08/09 TSHIRTS

Everyone have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Turbobuckeye

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
JTS Venom Performance is one of the fine sponsor's of this awesome web site.. He is in "the know" when it comes to these trucks. Almost as bright as Ronnie..
Perfect example why I asked for feedback. Somebody that I had overlooked on my contact list. That's the kind of vendors that we would like to see in attendance.

Thanks again! :fing02:

Anthony

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
LX & Beyond: 2010 Racing Information

-----DRAG RACE COMPETITION-----

"UNLIMITED LX & Beyond Championship" COMPETITION
All SRT Vehicles (including): Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, Dodge Caliber SRT4, Dodge SRT4,

* MORE DETAILS TBA *

"QUICKEST (6.1L N/A) LX & Beyond in the U.S." COMPETITION
2005-newer Chrysler 300C SRT8, Dodge Charger SRT8, Dodge Magnum SRT8,
Dodge Challenger SRT8, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

* MORE DETAILS TBA *

"QUICKEST (5.7L N/A) LX & Beyond in the U.S." COMPETITION

* MORE DETAILS TBA *

BRACKET RACING COMPETITION

* MORE DETAILS TBA *

Racing Entry Fee: $100 per car/driver (includes Sat and Sun)
Spectators/Passengers: $10 each person/day (12 and under FREE)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
LX & Beyond: 2010 Official Banner

Thank you again to Hazman “The Godfather of the Digital Crayon” for creating yet another masterpiece for the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals. I have a tremendous amount of respect for his talent and would not have asked anybody else to do this for us.

Some of you may or may not recognize the vehicle pictured but it was on display at this year’s 2009 SEMA Convention and belongs to an LX family member and friend. His previous vehicle was featured on the 2009 LX & Beyond Nationals banner but due to unforeseen circumstances he was unable to attend. To my surprise he has created another stunning Mopar and will be attending the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals.

Congrats to Oklahoma’s own Chris aka KRYPTONITE!

Copy this banner and post in your signature to spread the word. Let the countdown begin!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
2010 LX & Beyond: Host Hotel Information

The 2010 Official Headquarters Hotel
Hampton Inn Youngstown West
880 N. Canfield-Niles Road | Youngstown, OH 44515 | (330) 544-0660
Group Rate: $99.00 S/D | Group Name: LX & Beyond | Group Code: CHXLXB
Contact Person: Michele Janci: [email protected]
Phone In or Online Reservations Available | Must Book No Later Than: June 10
www.youngstownwest.hamptoninn.com

We are very pleased to announce that the Hampton Inn Youngstown West will be the official location of the headquarters hotel for the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals. I wanted you all to know that your feedback from last year was instrumental in determining which hotel we would use for 2010. We reviewed all of the feedback on the forums as well as some of the notes I received in individual messages with Michele and she understood what you expect and has made the commitment to providing everyone with an enjoyable stay while in town for our event. Next week we will have a link setup for LX & Beyond guests so that you can book your rooms without going thru the main website. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact her.

Some items we wanted to point out to everyone:
  • Check-In 2PM / Check-Out 12 (noon)
  • Rate Available: Thu, 7/15 - Sun, 7/18
  • Complimentary Hot Breakfast and Beverage Area
  • Parking Lot Security Provided Throughout the Weekend
  • 10 minutes closer to Quaker City Raceway
  • Complimentary High-Speed Internet
  • Indoor Heated Pool
Anthony Carter
LX & Beyond Nationals
Founder

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Update: Host Hotel Link

The Hampton Inn has setup a link for 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals guests to book their rooms for next year's event. This will be the official host hotel location for the event so book early to be part of all the action. Don't get caught wishing you had reserved your room!!! :D

Click Here to Book Rooms

Hampton Inn Youngstown West
880 N. Canfield-Niles Road | Youngstown, OH 44515 | (330) 544-0660
Phone-In or Online Reservations Available | Must Book No Later Than: June 10
Contact Person: Michele Janci: [email protected]
Group Rate: $99.00 S/D | Group Name: LX & Beyond​

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
2009 LX & Beyond Coverage: Mopar Action Magazine (Apr '10)

Just got the word yesterday that the 2009 LX & Beyond coverage will be featured in the April 2010 Issue of Mopar Action Magazine which should be hitting newsstands any day now. I have not seen the printed article yet but there's a ton of coverage already online!

Extra coverage on their website:

"Challenger SRT10 - When Eight Is Not Enough"

"LX & BEYOND NATS II"

Mopar Action Magazine has covered the LX & Beyond Nationals since its creation. We appreciate their support by attending and covering the event each year, spreading the word to other Modern Mopar and LX enthusiasts across the country and giving the LX community a voice.

Anthony Carter
LX & Beyond Nationals
Founder

The editorial opinions are those of the publisher and do not necessarily represent the views of the LX & Beyond Nationals or ACG Motorsports LLC.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
We are strongly considering the trip up to Ohio. We take a 10-14 day vacation once yearly, usually in the middle of June for our wedding anniversary. We may postpone it till July and spend our vacation up in the great north. We can go to Detroit so I can show the wife where I went to Med school, then way up to the Upper Peninsula to where I grew up.

Hate to say it, but we'd be taking the Fleetwood Revolution RV, so would probably throw her on a trailer and tow it. No sense in both of us driving. The RV mileage is bad enough, driving the SRT would make the trip way more expensive.
Sounds like a plan! :fing02:

Hopefully your schedule works out and you all are able to attend. It would great to meet you all in-person.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone out there. Hope the holidays brings everyone much joy.

Take some time to enjoy it with your family and friends!!!

-Anthony

p.s. Anybody that has not picked up a copy yet....great article about the 09 LX NATS and many forum members featured in Mopar Action!!! http://tweetphoto.com/7110575

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Riddle me this......

Happy New Year everyone!!! 2010 is finally here!

Can anybody guess what these 4 cars have in common?

Stay tuned for the answer on Thursday, Jan 7th...... :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
OK, it is official. My wife and I are going to put off our annual wedding anniversary vacation which we take mid-June. We will now be taking it mid-July, and heading up to Ohio, rain or shine unless nobody else is going. Which is more popular for the members of this forum, the LX Nationals, or the Mopar Nats in Columbus in mid-August??
The truck will be coming up on a trailer, towed by our RV. That way, we can save on hotel costs, sleep in style, AND have a way to get the truck home if she runs into "technical difficulties" on the track. If she does, it'll likely be transmission-related, not engine related.

Is there anyone else who can commit at this time?

Turbobuckeye... are we going to be able to race a few grudge matches during the weekend? Or will we only be able to race who ends up staging with us?
Right on!!! Glad to hear that you all will be able to make it.

Too early in the race scheduling to say yet if we can setup grudge matches but remind me closer to time and I'll see what we can do. :fing02:

I'm in Columbus so I have gone to the Mopar Nats every year since I have owned my Charger.

Its an all-Chrysler event.

I`m already booked for the Mopar Nats in Columbus.Not familiar with anything in Dearborn MI.

Won`t do the LX Nationals .I go to the Somernites Cruise every month APR-OCT and in JUL is the Holley Power Cruise so making two trips a month probably won`t happen.
:crying:

:crying: wish there were events like this over here in aust...
o well i have summernats and power cruse to go to and whip the panties of all the little v8s and soft ass jap cars. :fing02:
Ill show Australia what the mighty dodge can do wilts fading into a cloud of tire smoke:fing02:
:yeah::yeah:
Maybe in a few years we'll do an LX & Beyond Nationals (Australia) :fing02::D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Maybe we will GTG in Columbus.With going to shows 9 weeks during the summer plus the several NASCAR races that puts it to 12 weeks out of the summer on the road.Have to draw the line somewhere.:crying:
I hear ya, man. My summer runs about the same way. I spend most of it going to shows and events nearly every weekend. :24:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.