SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow performance enthusiast who wanted more power out of his 2014 Hemi Ram, here's what we landed on to make that happen: the truck is getting a Procharger, ARH long tubes with high flow cats and a Moe's Performance 87MM throttle body.

Special thanks to Matt at Moe's Performance for his assistance and Justin at JMB Performance for the Procharger. I will include pictures along the way, here is the first picture with the right side header installed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What is the plan for tuning? I though the 13 and up pcm still were not cracked, so people were installing 2012 pcms in their newer trucks. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tune is provided by Procharger. This particular truck already has a Diablo tune in it. I hadn't heard about the PCMs not being broken yet.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first 3 pictures are the parts of the kit laid out, here I found that the wrong coolant tube was packaged from Procharger. I got one for a Grand Cherokee SRT8, instead of the Ram. Justin of course answered my emails over the weekend and is getting this problem handled promptly.

The next two pictures are how the truck looked when it was brought into the shop.

Crankshaft pulley and damper pinned with the supplied kit:

Mounting bracket installed:

Head unit mounted:

Intercooler installed:

The complete install minus the coolant tube. Some modifications had to be made to the plastic brackets next to the passenger side headlight to allow clearance for the intercooler piping, but overall a very clean install and I'm happy with the results so far. I will post several videos once the truck is up and running:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
https://youtu.be/IxDF36Lwik0

The owner is already planning his next round of mods. This should be one serious truck when he is done with it.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
This looks dope! I'd love to see the before/after HP/TQ numbers on this install.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This looks dope! I'd love to see the before/after HP/TQ numbers on this install.
We didn't do a before dyno. I will have after numbers once we hit the dyno for tuning tweaks. Based on the extensive reading I did on the kit it appears the gains were around 110-130hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts