SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered for my first local show, the All American Muscle Car Celebration. It's being held at a beautiful local winery and it's limited to 200 vehicles so it should be a good time. $25 for show registration including two tickets to the wine tasting. What could go wrong? :)

Anyone else planning to show their truck this summer? I placed 2nd at the large Moparpalooza show last year, hoping to snag a 1st place win at a local show this season!

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like my question was answered in a different thread! Anyone else got plans to show this season?

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I'm planning on doing it again this year. Still have a couple of things to wrap up and the truck will be ready to go

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a great time at my local show. For an "American Muscle" show I was surprised that a new Challenger R/T and my truck were the only two modern Mopars in attendance. Got lots of compliments on the truck, including the typical "Did you build this or did Dodge?" lol

My favorite pic of the day!

Overlooking a very expensive crowd.

Opened up and ready to show.

Overlooking some hot MOPARs.

Proudly representing SRT and MOPAR!

Although the newest of the lot (by far), my truck was in good company.

My truck turned 69,000 miles on the ride home, not bad for an '06.

And the "Best of Show" was this gorgeous (trailer queen) Impala in none other than INFERNO RED! Gotta love it.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Took the truck to Moparpalooza 8 in Woodford, VA this weekend. 620+ Mopars in attendance and my truck took 3rd in the Ram class! Met a few other SRT10 owners and saw some amazing rides. What a great time! Enjoy the pics.

Ready to roll out...

Mopars lined up to check in...

... as far as the eyes could see!

Parked and ready to show!

They parked us based on when we arrived so I had some interesting SRT stablemates!

Dodge came out in full force with a Viper, Hellcats, giveaways, and test drives!

An awesome mix of everything Mopar!

I'll take the Big Block BBQ, please.

Modern interpretation of the General Lee!

Dodge was doing free airbrushed tattoos... guess which one is mine?

I wanted to park my truck in front of this rig SO badly! Too bad it was off limits.

Awards ceremony

Proud to score 3rd Place in the Ram class - Very unusual trophies... engraved aluminum door props!

My truck even snuck into the photo used by the local newspaper!

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I especially enjoyed meeting other owners, we bounced a lot of ideas and parts and websites off one another. What an amazing family of SRT10 owners!

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! The MOPAR family is a great one, regardless of what model you drive there's always a fan nearby.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Truck looked outstanding Peter. Congrats on the win. What color is your truck again:fing02:

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The WINNINGEST color in the land!!!!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahahaha! How did I know this would end up in a color war? :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Hahahaha! How did I know this would end up in a color war? :)
It always does, then the yellow guys show up and we all laugh. :D

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Congratulations

1 - 16 of 16 Posts