SRT10 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
You are one of the Few that can get away with that statement, you Old HP Hound .... :D

It might now run with the Big Dogs but at least I want be bringing up the Rear of the Pack.. :)

Thanks Man, I truly appreciate it..... :)
Man, I think I'm gonna get pounded at the track tomorrow... Maybe he'll be nice to me in front of the kids, and "accidently" Red Llight?

Dan, you and Steve coming today or what?!

Lots of sweet trucks down here. Talked to a guy yesterday (I'm terrible with names) who also has a Yellow Fever, is running 12 lbs of boost on a Paxton, states he dynos at over 750hp... has a stock tranny. He's going to the track tomorrow too. Wonder if he'll get the "Worst Vehicle Catastrophe" trophy? I left the parking lot last night around 10pm to spend some time with the girls in the RV, people were still showing up. Great GTG... got to meet Jeff and his wife. He is a really nice guy, seems very easy going in person. Got to meet Fat Jack who's also very laid back (and not so fat), and Eddie, and Anthony (Who's wife is a spitting image of Gwen Paltrow). Met a lot more, just am so terrible with names...

Oh, one more thing that may be important... ALL GAS IN FLORIDA HAS ETHANOL. If you hate Ethanol as much as I do, fill up before crossing the border. I'm just sayin'..

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Hehehehehehe

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
I want to know a few things:

1. Has anyone had the disturbing mental inage of Stinker`s nutsack flopping out for his banana hammock on the beach?:booty:

2. Have the police been involved in any incidents ?( YET)

3. Do you have enough beer when Dan shows up?:trink26:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
No

No

And

No!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Best vacation I've had in years

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
[..............................

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Well, latest info from track day. There were only 6 cars in the NA class. I made it past round one, spun my tires in round two and got owned.

As for the grudge race against myself and Sandy (DaChief). Again, I got owned. To my credit, I think I had the faster truck. Just not enough experience to drive it. He beat me off the line by 0.25 seconds (musta been napping). I was gaining on him before we hit the traps and clocked in at 82mph, he clocked in at 80mph. He is the man, I guess I am his biatch for the next 12 months... when the rain slows down, maybe I'll swim over to serve him his beer.

Those 325 tires work VERY well at the track...

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Nice picssss

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
hey, awesome pics guys! keep em coming if you got more......looks like you guys are having a blast and the weather is nice!

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Actually, I spend the entire morning and half the afternoon getting the truck ready for the car show, but it was cancelled due to weather, so the truck is aleady back up on the trailer so we can pull out early tomorrow morning for Jacksonville.

This is a shot from the 8th floor balcony outside Anthony's room.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
Spud, those of us who couldn't make it appreciate the pics. Thanks bro...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Nice pics man.Looks like a blaSSt!:fing02::yeah:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Heck of a picture from the 8th floor Spud....I wonder what some thought seeing all those 10s at one time....I have people walk up to me all the time and say mine is the first 10 they have laid eyes on...cant imagine what they would say seeing all the different 10s for the 1st time in one place..:fing02::trink26:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
There was a drunk guy at the shrimp BBQ last night who was actually part of a wedding party in the hotel. He got disstracted by the SRT10s and blew off the reception to drink beer and talk about trucks. (Actually, I think his wife banned him from the reception because he was drunk)...

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,633 Posts
Is that who that drunk guy was that I thought was going to get knocked out(by a few people)......afrekin party crasher......

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Ya, that was him buddy. Would have been funny if he pushed too far, wouldn't have stood a chance against the crowd...

For the record, Anthony (from the other site) got the trophy for the Worst Vehicular Catastrophe as he blew his tranny (so he told me last night) on the way home from the track.

As for the Slowest ET trophy, that went to Ernie (also from the other site) who managed a meager 22 second 1/8 mile pass after his throttle cable snapped on launch. Talk about getting too excited, I can't imagine how hard he was pushing on that pedal to get the cable to snap!

All the guys from "Our site" did simply fantastic. Wish I had a video of Fast Jack racing that Lightning. His truck was all over the place, but he never let off the gas. I thought he was going to go into the wall so many times. He is a fantastic driver, and has huge testicles to boot.. I would have lifted.

181 - 200 of 235 Posts