SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in St Augustine, FL. This is a very nicely rebuilt 48 RE from my SRT 10 truck. Built but American Transmission in Jacksonville, FL. Had an 18 month warranty, about 12 months left.
my reading indicates that this is the same one used in the Ram 3500 diesel, modified for gas of course
trans performed ve ray welll. I did the T 56 swap, That took 5 months and a lot of parts sourcing
.I paid 3,800 for the rebuild, so asking 3,800 but would consider offers
John 904-669-3703

·
Registered
20 Posts
GLWS I would love to pick your brain on the conversion as I’m doing the same thing and would love any pointers or things learned during the install.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GLWS I would love to pick your brain on the conversion as I’m doing the same thing and would love any pointers or things learned during the install.
It’s easier than it sounds. Just have to get the partsA Roe Racing hydraulic clutch assembly is very nice
south Bend clutch
X2 Builders have many parts you will need
Driveshart I lengthened about 6”, replaced all u joints fir about 600, note: pay special attention to splines on yoke that goes into the trans, manual is different than auto
unleashed Tuning is a must, he can sell you a tuner with the magic T56 swap all built in.I’m a dummy, and I tuned mine myself. Real easy. Otherwise the truck still thinks it’s an auto and runs like ****
contact me anytime 994-669-3703
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts