SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm tired of people not noticing the "Viper Powered" hood emblem and asking "does that have a hemi in it?".

Is there a source for small "500HP Viper" (or just 500HP) emblems that look good and can be put anywhere on the vehicle.

Sort of like the "405HP Z06" Corvette/Z06 emblems.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
good idea!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
500HP viper emblems will still make people ask if it has a hemi. not everyone knows the hemi is exactly 345hp. Some could think its 500hp. you just need a sticker that says "not a hemi"

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
i was thinking about getting lettering made up to put on the back window that says "NO, this thing doesn't have a HEMI".

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was thinking about getting lettering that says "wanna find out?" :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Just get a lic plate frame that says,

UH, No You Are Mistaken
This Ain't No HEMI!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Dust? naw...

Hemi57 said:
marc T, is that dust on the left side of the picture on the truck? ;)
Noooo, that is jsut the reflection of the ground/sand on the truck...the other side shows it too..

·
Registered
688 Posts
I've added another "Viper Powered" badge under the SRT-10 badge on the tailgate, and a Viper plate frame. Just can't bring myself to put a sticker on my rides.

Next step will be the vanity plate: 8NOHEMI

These, of course, are for the benefit of people who can't read between the smoking black lines I'm leaving in the road! :D

Kind of a kick to mark your territory that way...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
How about a vinyl cling (not a sticker) that fits on the inside of the back windows:

"You're about to find out!"
....or.....
"No- It's not a supercharged 5.4L V8!"
....or....
"*burrrp* Sorry...had a Cobra for lunch."
:D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Kevan said:
"*burrrp* Sorry...had a Cobra for lunch."
That's a good idea, except my buddy has a 03 Cobra and I'm not F'n with it. My truck dynoed at 423, and his Cobra was in the 375 range... basically stock(CAI & a catback). Bottom line... if he can hook up... I'm done. If he doesn't hook up (which I can attest too)... he'll get me in second.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Now were talking apples and oranges. I got to give a slight edge to THE 900 HORSEPOWER impala.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts