SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
figured everywhere i post this is a good thing....

72 chevy c10 Custom 10, shortbed, 350/350 combo, factory AC, PS, PB, TILT WHEEL, rally wheels, lowering kit, and factory springs, headers and dual flowmasters. Interior completely redone blue and silver bench, new carpet, pioneer cd, polk audio in doors.
The BAD: truck was involved in accident last year, and totalled. (it is 40yrs. old!)truck has $2500 worth of new bodypanels, etc. installed, but not finish aligned, but drivable, none the less. included is all original upper and lower trim as well, new grill shell, etc. It's a driver, and does need some work to finish, but set up the body, and paint, and drive it like you stole it! May also have 72 long bed parts truck with clear title if interrested.
Best offer; I absolutely hate to do this
$4500??OBO

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2

Site SUPER Moderator
With just a few bucks this could be an absolutely Awsome ride. So I have to ask, WHY sell it? I hope you get every dime you are asking and who ever does get it is getting a truck with classic looks and lines.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
i don't owe any money on it...and i've had more mandatory company vacation days the last 6 months to visit every country in the world...on a mule...

something's gotta give before some things get taken...

it's the third one i've owned, and i hate to do it, but, among other things, she's on the block...

plus i want my 10...the seven-duece don't haul the trailer any more...

Registered
I'm very interested in the vehicle. I had one years ago. I think the $450 is a bit on the low side, but let me know where to sent the check and I'll arrange the shipping.

VIPEROLIGIST
for $450, I'll take it!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
did i miss something...it says 4500
which, in retrospect, is 2500 for body panels, 1500 for interior, 500 wheels and tires, and the rest is free...

Site SUPER Moderator
Dan, for $450 I would have had my sister drive from Piedmont up to get it the first day you posted it, she is driving my 92 Dakota LE 5.2L (318cui). But you see I read the correct price of $4,500.00 :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
i'd rather lose a nut than sell it for 450....
i got a bicycle for sale for that price if you want it...i just sold my ellsworth for 850....also got another road bike for sale...
what i'm sayin is, i got transportation for sale in that price range...

Registered
I'll let Viperram2 take it since he probably wanted it more than me. I'd go $475 tops, otherwise I'd want a STS turbo system thrown in the deal.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
it's a v8...so the sts will work great..

VIPEROLIGIST
did i miss something...it says 4500
which, in retrospect, is 2500 for body panels, 1500 for interior, 500 wheels and tires, and the rest is free...

In post #6, hasselback discounted your truck by a 0

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
i noticed that...i was just reiterating...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts