SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the great pleasure to meet a couple from New Mexico last week - Herschel Carmichael and his lovely wife Sheri. They were visiting relatives in Houston and they came by the shop while in town. Herschel's dad, Weldon (in the pic with his SRT), owns a 2005 Ram SRT10 and at 78 years young, he probably has more fun than most of us by running the open road of eastern NM and West TX. Anyway, thanks Herschel and Sheri for stopping by and I look forward to meeting Weldon some day soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hell Yea that's the way to live at 78 !!!!! Mo Power to him :D :D :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Man, I hope I'm still drivin mine at 78, lol

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
camero said:
Man, I hope I'm still drivin mine at 78, lol

Not me! I want the current version :D Thats a sure fire way to stay young!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
and he has the fastest color too!! :)

Scott Ross :D
Billings, MT
2005 silver SRT-10

·
Registered
91 Posts
fastest color

scottross

as a fellow montanan, i would think you'd know that yellow is the fastest color, thats why they only made 500 of them, and i hope i'm not color blind at 78 and can enjoy the fastest color ( yellow ) along with the fastest truck ( srt 10 )

78.... right on

·
Registered
264 Posts
fastest color - clarification

hey edgebar - howdy "Big Sky" neighbor :)

you must be in western Montana --> that's the only possible explanation for your "color confusion" ...... or perhaps you've picked up a bit of a fever from your YF SRT-10 and it's clouding your thinking --> don't fret, it should pass soon

everybody knows that silver (as in Silver Bullet and Silver Streak and Quicksilver) is the fastest color - LOL

but don't worry, yours is probably pretty quick too ;)

Scott Ross :D
Billings, MT
2005 silver SRT-10 RC

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cool guy,silver is the fastest color..my black 04 srt-10 was slow ..not!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
78 years old and cruisin' an SRT-10! I want to be him when I grow up.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I would give my left nut to live as long as that guy and have a truck like that. Ohh wait................ Guy knows how to live life and I wish him the best.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am new, and I am the son of the now 79 year old (Feb 14) gearhead. Been reading this forum for several days. I like it a lot. Some of the stuff posted will be me and some from (Dad) Weldon. He reads the forum every morning. He has not mastered the mouse to this point. Weldon memorizes Motor Trend, Truck Trend, and anything else with motors. Now enter Viper and John Hennessey. He thinks Hennessey hung the moon. After meeting him and his lovely wife Hope, interupting their lunch, and the better part of their afternoon, so do I.

I bought from John for Weldon a set of Magna-Flow exhausts and the cold air induction system for his birthday. They were very easy to install. I took two plow hands off of tractors and within an hour they were ready to test. Best money I ever spent. It made a huge difference in performance!!!! Our elevation here is 4200 ft. We almost need to truck air in. John let me know when the headers are ready!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
John ...correction on your site..

John Hennessey said:
I had the great pleasure to meet a couple from New Mexico last week - Herschel Carmichael and his lovely wife Sheri. They were visiting relatives in Houston and they came by the shop while in town. Herschel's dad, Weldon (in the pic with his SRT), owns a 2005 Ram SRT10 and at 78 years young, he probably has more fun than most of us by running the open road of eastern NM and West TX. Anyway, thanks Herschel and Sheri for stopping by and I look forward to meeting Weldon some day soon!
While perusing your site after reading about you meeting Mr. Weldon, I saw a misselling (not a biggie)..I cut and pasted part of it...
Now this is a test all...what word is misspelled below...If you get it correct, John might get you a discount or something...maybe donuts to go with that morning cup of joe!

VISITING US
We are located just west of Houston, Texas. Customers and potential customers are welcome to visit our facility on a by appoitment basis only.

He'll even FedEx to Maui! ;)
Dallas :D...And REd is SSSuper HAWT and SSSuper FFFASTtttt! Did you see that? Did you hear it? NOthing but a rumble and a flash of RRRrrrreddd!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Ding! Ding! Ding!

AllBlueRT said:
"Is there a N?"
You won,,,you won..Tell John you want your donut..
Maybe he'll send you to Wheel Of Fortune...
I wonder how many more winners we'll get? ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts