SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Venom 800 Twin Turbo #03 dyno'd 798 rw hp and 850 rw tq today. Will post the dyno sheet later on.
JOHN U DA MAN!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
BIG #'s

Those are very impressive dyno numbers. That is quite a package you have John. I would like to see the graph on that pull, it must go straight up. Thanks for posting all the things you do, it is quite interesting and entertaining. Keep it up.
Jack

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hemi57 said:
holeeeeeee crap
Agreed.

Nice work, John.
If we're all horsepower junkies, then JH is our dealer.
We should all pitch in and get him a pimpin' 'Huggy-Bear'-type hat.
:D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hammerhead - the motor is completely stock.

Earl, we got to get into the 11's first. But 850 rw tq and a good set of slicks should help. We wont rest until we get a Ram SRT into the 9's.

·
Registered
235 Posts
John Hennessey said:

Earl, we got to get into the 11's first. But 850 rw tq and a good set of slicks should help. We wont rest until we get a Ram SRT into the 9's.
Great, thats what I want to hear. A ram srt-10 in the 9's in less then a year would be an incrediable accomplishment. It took the lightning what 6 years?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
John Hennessey said:

John, What was the date and at what drag strip was the 11 second pass made?
Thanks, Jack

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fstjack said:
John, What was the date and at what drag strip was the 11 second pass made?
Thanks, Jack
Hey Jack, try reading my statement one more time. WE GOT TO GET IN THE 11'S FIRST. Translated, this means, WE HAVE GOT TO GET IN THE 11'S FIRST.

Hopefully way in to the 11's soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi john what are you doing clutch wise? is it still the stock transmission internals?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Damn very nice numbers. I'ma a Lightning owner with some pretty good mods but I have to bow down to that one. Would love to see more SRT-10's around where I live. Theres only 1 down here and its a silver one.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Aliens, there is a silver one out there (Palm Springs area) and it belongs to a drag racer named Hugh Hoard. He owns an AC service company. Hes a real nice guy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts