SRT10 Forum banner

85 MPH Speed Limiter on Cruise Control

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Roktman 
Roktman said:
I know ,Brendan Gaughan in the #77 Kodak/Jasper Dodge Cup car. :)
The roktman must be a Nascar fan!! I knew there was something special about you ;) LOL besides your two awesome hotrods!!! :D My driver got all burned up this weekend. :(

I havent even tried the cruise control yet!

patrick

Roktman said:
You got that right Patrick! My favorite driver is Jr. too.THAT was real scary.I thought he was a goner.

I actually root for Gaughan now too since I bought my truck....go figure?

Funny thing Dave I have been rooting for Brendan as well since he landed he record....Ya just gotta love the driver of the hotrod dodge srt-10 record breaker!! Unfortinaty he seems to crash a lot. Ryan Newman is ok as well in my book. He seems very level headed even in the heat of battle. Cant stand hotheads like T Stewart!! Didnt like what he did at the last race to K Kahne.

Did you catch any of that Nascar 360 show on FX earlier this year? I thought it was very cool. Wow Jr's new girlfriend was super smoking!!! I love those behind the scenes deals, I find them very entertaining.

Clarifying is always good Bill. I had heard that when the L went for the record they let them fold the mirrors in and remove the antena ( not sure how much that one helps) Ours they did not! Nice touch.

Thread is about cruise control.. Still haven tried it yet>>>> I got 328 miles now fellas. Its getting closer....

Yeah I saw the vh1 show too. The thing about Jr. is he comes across like a regular guy....he doesnt have "I am superstar attitude" like a lot of people with fame money and power have. He seems like one of your buddies just normal. Well come to think of it my friends arent normal at all!!LOL :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.