SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
holy cow!

I'm guessing the price is alot and I don't know how you'd be able to hook up but that is a TON of power

·
Registered
174 Posts
Holly $hitaky!!!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Make it CARB approved and I will ship my truck and a money order today!!!!!
( CAlifornia Air Resorces Board)

·
Registered
174 Posts
:(
fstjack said:
Make it CARB approved and I will ship my truck and a money order today!!!!!
( CAlifornia Air Resorces Board)
HAHAHA!!! Aint that the truth! :D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sorry, we dont plan to go through the CARB approval process for this system. However, it is capable of passing a smog sniffer test for those who like in areas where smog testing is done. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
That's an awsome amout of power. If my memory serves me very well that package cost around 45k. More than I can spend. I'll have to settle for the
headders,CAI,exhaust & PCM....

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes Titan, I asked a similar question in that post and did not get an answer either. I wanted to know what the price would be for John's catback, headers, cold air intake, and re-program of the ECM. I would expect some sort of "bolt-on" package price for the mods listed above. Also, would this require that I send the ECM to John, have him re-program it, and send it back?

On another note, I do not see a catback listed on the Hennessey website nor do I see an ECM re-program. The only things I see are the headers and CAI as well as the engine and turbo upgrades. Sorry for any confusion, but I am just looking for a package price as opposed to buying everything separate.

Thanks.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Here are some answers regarding our SRT ram products:

1. we dont plan to offer a cat back as there are other good stainless systems coming online.

2. our long tube headers work well with the stock exhaust and our headers could also be used with other aftermarket exhausts.

3. we may offer some sort of package at a later date.

thanks for asking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts