SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend Robert Willis of Williston NC bought a new SRT-10 but doesn't have a computer. I'm posting these for him. I own a 03 Lightning with a few bolt-on's, and after driving his new SRT for a while I have to say I'm pretty impressed. A lot of creature comforts in the Ram that I don't have and the cab is much better for tall drivers than mine. The low end torque is a little low but other than that I love his truck. Anyway, here are the pics we took.

Blistering the 22's was a blast!!!!! Hope ya enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
4th pic from the bottom is FANTASTIC!

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Anybody catch the one of the gauges... it was almost out of gas!! :D Imagine that!! :D :D

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
All I can say is 'Nice Truck, Again', as these same pics were posted on one of the Lightning Boards m-o-n-t-h-s ago. :confused:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
great choise of color, FASTBLACK!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Rainman nice truck

as usual, nice color, nice design...
perrrty pics! :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
speakin of gasss

SRTFirefighter said:
Anybody catch the one of the gauges... it was almost out of gas!! :D Imagine that!! :D :D
that qrtr tank is plenty...he'll get at least 1/4 mile out of it, heh heh heh.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just Curious. Does everyone have rusty looking rearend cover bolts and tags like the underneath picture shows? Mine looks that way too and it doesn't see rain/snow/any moister from under. :)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Yes mine were like that also, so i took the tag off, cleaned it up a put it in with the owners manual. Then I bought after market bolts which took care of the problem.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Droopy said:
Just Curious. Does everyone have rusty looking rearend cover bolts and tags like the underneath picture shows? Mine looks that way too and it doesn't see rain/snow/any moister from under. :)

we got a rusty action here too...

patrick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hamrhead said:
All I can say is 'Nice Truck, Again', as these same pics were posted on one of the Lightning Boards m-o-n-t-h-s ago. :confused:
Yea he bought the truck back in June which is when I took the pictures. We were down in NC at my parents place for our baby shower. I posted them on SVTPerformance.com as soon as I got back. Wasn't aware yet that this web site existed. I also have a short video but I don't have anyone to host it and it is pretty big. Never learned how to compress it. We went down to NC again last week and I saw him again. He decided he didn't want to drive the SRT 10 everyday so he went back and picked up a black 05 4x4 dulley with the cummins 600. Must be nice...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts