SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I’m from Australia and I need a new driver’s side grab handle. Problem is, our driver’s side is your passenger side and my driver’s side has an oil temp gauge. Sooooo, the RHD conversion was always a bit messy and I want to tidy it up a bit. I can’t seem to find a new OEM passenger side grab handle so I can try to fix mine and perhaps make it look nicer. If anyone can make me a good custom RHS unit with a gauge I’d be very interested in that too.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Roy300c
From Aus as well!
Mine was similar to yours. I cleaned all the pillar and gauge cover with Diggers cleaner from Bunnings then screwed it up the pillar and went to Spotlight and got a chrome finishing strip and cut that to go around the top and cover the edge and screw. Looks neat when done and factory looking. Best I could find to do as they don't make a right hand drive one

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m from Australia and I need a new driver’s side grab handle. Problem is, our driver’s side is your passenger side and my driver’s side has an oil temp gauge. Sooooo, the RHD conversion was always a bit messy and I want to tidy it up a bit. I can’t seem to find a new OEM passenger side grab handle so I can try to fix mine and perhaps make it look nicer. If anyone can make me a good custom RHS unit with a gauge I’d be very interested in that too.
Eagle Automotive NZ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts