SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I’ve removed the bolts from the front part of the wing. I then am pulling rearward towards the tailgate but this thing is not budging. Anyone else have an issue with trying to get their wing off? What else can I do? I have a rubber mallet but that seems extreme. Frustrated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Guys I’ve removed the bolts from the front part of the wing. I then am pulling rearward towards the tailgate but this thing is not budging. Anyone else have an issue with trying to get their wing off? What else can I do? I have a rubber mallet but that seems extreme. Frustrated. Thanks in advance.
Remove two bolts and push forward towards cab. It’ll go forward about half inch then you can lift it off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remove two bolts and push forward towards cab. It’ll go forward about half inch then you can lift it off.
Thanks hoss but it wound up being more than that. Whoever had the truck before me jerry rigged some BS screw and bolt combo that had to be disassembled by taking out the taillights. Finally got the spoiler off. Royal pain in the ass. Take care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts