1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
looks like it rolled at least once. dayum

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
hope the drivers allright, I guess thats one less on the production numbers now :(

·
Registered
966 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
One of our car driving "cousins" made the comment "...trucks were meant for hauling." Somehow I get the feeling that he sees us as rednecks with no right having a Viper on our hoods.

Anyone care to flame this guy? ;)

I have to admit, I've been trying to pull it back a little. I'm spending a little too much time at WOT. That incident with the cop in the Camaro, and these pictures ought to help.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Wing looks ok....any offers!!!!

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yeeeouch!!! Anyone know the story behind the accident??

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
hope everyone is OK, i sure would like to get that transmission for my other Ram.

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
You know it was probably the weak cluthches fault, he was staging up at the local hotdog stand to impress the sunday afternoon crowd of beerguzzlers. When all the sudden the clutch lets out suddenly, the truck spins out of control crushing beer cans and marlboro lights everywhere, when in the maylay the truck stricks the fat kid everybody made fun of,(if you look close you can still see an imprint of his cordaroys) After the smoke clears the fat kid gets his finger out of his nose, walks over to the truck and says, " Does it have a HEMI" lol, Anyway thats usually what happens down here in hickville USA. :p :D :rolleyes: :eek: ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: did i just say that

·
Registered
301 Posts
Told you it was the touchy steering with low time racer experience. I just veiwed the VCA web site. Those guys think a hell of a lot about themselves! I think most of them appear to be pretty ANAL! Trucks are for hauling. You bet! This one just happens to hauls butt!!! Whatever. I know I have $40,000 extra in my pocket. The pictures are very awakening at what can go and will wrong. Just my 2 cents worth. ;)

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
I think they are just anal because they paid $80,000 or more for a car without a/c or anything cool, can't carry anything but their pampers, and two years down the road its worth half as much. Which us cool smart guys have the same power, new at half their price, and can carry a whole load of hot half naked chicks, and the beer to get at fun level to the track to watch them guys pretend they are racers. Plus hammer it around a corner, while in the cool a/c, and listening to guns and roses at the same time. Life is so sweet for a hillbilly. I too really love the cars also , but some of those guys would dround thru their nose if they stood outside in the rain. :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Hauls hot half naked chicks and beer to go, to get down to the fun level.....fat kids picking their nose at a weiner stand wrecking srt10's, man thats good Monday morning sh#t to laugh over!!!!!!!!! Go Stinker Go....You got some funny lines dude!!!

As I am blasting GandR hauling azz down the road I just tell em "dont be afraid to let the red out"!!!!

Speaking of red, Jr. got em this weekend boyz!!!!!!!!! whatta race..

patrick

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ramfromhell said:
One of our car driving "cousins" made the comment "...trucks were meant for hauling." Somehow I get the feeling that he sees us as rednecks with no right having a Viper on our hoods.

Anyone care to flame this guy? ;)
Those type of guys are not the norm but are usually the ones who post. You can see how a person who measures who they are by what they drive would be threatened by trucks that will pass them on the track.:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
9 seconds said:
Those type of guys are not the norm but are usually the ones who post. You can see how a person who measures who they are by what they drive would be threatened by trucks that will pass them on the track.:D
thats what I was thinking, but thought I better keep quiet :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
That'll buff right out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts